Need your advice

Hello
Yesterday I seat the MDCL , did all tasks excluding 6 task as run out of time . Is it failure? Thanks

Comments

• hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    You don't need to pass every single task to pass, you just need to get 70% overall.
  • Mannaesi
    Mannaesi Registered Posts: 80
    @JuliaMay9 hopefully you get a competent dear,,,,,,,,,how were other tasks?
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    JuliaMay9 said:

Hello

Yesterday I seat the MDCL , did all tasks excluding 6 task as run out of time . Is it failure? Thanks

You just need 70% to pass. However task 6 I recall is a big question with around 15-20 marks.

Fingers crossed you have done well on all other tasks to bring your result to 70% or over.

• Ishrat
    Ishrat Registered Posts: 49
    @JuliaMay9 to give you hope, I was in similar situation as you back in October last year . I wouldn't say I run out of the time completely but I just didn't know most thing in one particular question. It was to do with linear regression, out of 12 marks I must have had 3 marks max. I spent such a long time trying to figure out the question that I wasted the time n rushed through other 2 tasks. I was also scored low on question 1 or 2 I think. But I just managed to escape this unit with 72%. Which I was 100% convinced I failed, I was actually expecting 60% to 65%.
    Hope you will get through, don't worry.
  • Ishrat
    @JuliaMay9 I have attached my exam statement, as you can see I haven't done great in this paper but was lucky to get through. I think as long you did really well in two tasks, others not so well. You still have very good chance.
  • Ishrat
    @JuliaMay9 I have attached my exam statement, as you can see I haven't done great in this paper but was lucky to get through. I think as long you did really well in two tasks, others not so well. You still have very good chance.
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    JuliaMay9 said:

Hello

You just need 70% to pass. However task 6 I recall is a big question with around 15-20 marks.

Fingers crossed you have done well on all other tasks to bring your result to 70% or over.

• JuliaMay9
    JuliaMay9 Registered Posts: 10
    thank you guys , you gave me hope now.
  • JuliaMay9
    Now will start to prepare for synoptic then.
  • JuliaMay9
    Ishrat said:

Ishrat said:

Hi Ishrat , thanks for your response, where i can see your results ?
Privacy Policy