Contuinity of practice cover

Options
Hi,

Hope everyone is well.

Due to an increase in clients, I'm currently looking for continuity of practice cover.

Would appreciate if someone who is also looking for a fellow professional for continuity of practice cover to reach out.

I understand that you may want additional information about the services I provide and will be happy to answer any questions.

Please feel free to contact me on this forum or via email at A.Karami@outlook.com.

Thanks and best regards,

Anil Karami FMAAT AATQB

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    When I put your surname into the AAT find an accountant function it says: "Sorry, there were no results for that search."

Just out of interest, does the AATQB cost you anything?
  • AKAccountancy
    AKAccountancy Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    That's strange, I just tried searching for myself and nothing come either but I can assure you I'm a Licensed Accountant, FMAAT qualified and AATQB. Are you able to provide continuity of practice cover? Happy to provide any additional information.

To answer your question, no it doesn't cost anything. Just have to apply for it and have the relevant experience to prove.
  • StaceyPlews
    StaceyPlews Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    I am applying for a license with AAT, I’m currently FMAAT & AATQB and need to find someone who I can put down for Continuity of Practice Cover, can we get in contact to discuss this?...
  • fard
    fard Registered Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi,

You need to mention, in which city you are.
  • StaceyPlews
    StaceyPlews Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    I’m in Manchester.
Privacy Policy