Pre release Material - Changing

Hello,
I know before COVID 19, the pre-release material was due to change in September for the Level 4 SY Exam.

Is this pre-release material still due to be changing this September 20? I was supposed to be finished by now but obviously I am somewhat behind in my studies now.

Many Thanks

Comments

• jadeterry
    jadeterry Registered Posts: 26
    Ruby Dale will still be used for the September synoptic sittings. It has been extended until December 2020.
  • AbbySpence
    AbbySpence Registered Posts: 11
    I have been on the AAT website and there has been new pre release material uploaded for all live assessments from 8 Feb 2021. Thats the week I plan to take my synoptic! Yikes!
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    At least you know about it so you can prepare with the new material. The overall content of the exam wont change to a huge degree it's the context you're answering in that'll change.

Example:
    Ruby Dale was a growing company so you could highlight that budget methods used previously might not be accurate or communication issues could emerge as they grow.

The new company might already be large (I havn't seen it) so growing pains wouldn't be an issue but changing the products to keep up with current trends could be a larger deal or they might want to centralise some aspects so how would that change be effecting things.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • EdTheRed2020
    EdTheRed2020 Registered Posts: 6
    So Ruby Dale will still be used for the December 2020 synoptic? I’m just about to begin my revision and preparation so thought I better double check as I can’t find it on the AAT website as the learning portal wont load on my ipad for some reason.
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    From what others have been saying yes. Ruby Dale will be used for the December Synoptic
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22