Payroll Qualification?

Options
AnyPotts
AnyPotts Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
I've passed level 4!

I'm thinking a nice way to round things off for me personally would be a payroll qualification. Is anyone able to guide me to a relevant qualification provider that i could study from home next year? I'm drawing a blank on Google.

Comments

• payrollpro
    payrollpro Registered Posts: 427 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    There are a few providers, IAB do quals from L1 (surprisingly) whilst AAT has its INPY qualification designed for practitioners. The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals goes from L2, Introduction right through to MAsters Degree(!). Obviously the most prestigious is CIPP but for AAT practitioner level AATs INPY does the trick.
  • AnyPotts
    Options
    Payrollpro I cant find inpy on the aat website.
  • payrollpro
    payrollpro Registered Posts: 427 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Interesting, neither can I but I know the assessments still exist. I'd suggest that you speak to AAT as it is one of their stand alone units and isn't always obvious. I'm conscious of the fact that is stands for introduction to payroll so shouldn't really be used if you are planning to provide payroll services, this needs a full L3 qualification and you'd be best off speaking to CIPP for one of those.
  • AnyPotts
    Options
    Thank you. Im taking a well earned rest first. Plus I believe my firm may be about to lose thier payroll clerk through the grapevine and I dont want to be shifted from my bookkeeping clients to help with payroll among furlough and covid dramas.
Privacy Policy