AAT | Continuity of practice cover

AAT_Team
AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 ๐Ÿค– Admin ๐Ÿค–
edited December 2023 in AAT member discussion
Hi all,

We want to make you all aware that we have a directory that is available on our website for which is a great resource if you are looking for Continuity of Practice. It has a bank of AAT licensed bookkeepers and accountants, and you could use that to reach out and see if someone local is available to cover you.

All you need to do is type in your postcode to find the contact details of AAT licensed members near you.

You can find the directory here

Feel free to use this thread to share your details if youโ€™re available or looking for cover too.

Thanks,

AAT Team
ยซ1

Comments

• JaneFW
    JaneFW Registered Posts: 6
    I'm looking for a continuity of practice partner for a Midlands based licenced accountancy practice as my current partner is close to retirement. Most of clients could be dealt with remotely so does not necessarily have to be local. Thank you.
  • JaneFW
    JaneFW Registered Posts: 6
    Thank you to everyone who responded to me. I am pleased to say that I have now found a partner.
  • Montak
    Montak Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi, I'm in the process of getting my licence but I need someone for the contunity of practice cover. Please can anyone help?

Kind regards
    Montak
  • taniaonisor
    taniaonisor Registered Posts: 12
    Hello,
    I am in the same situation as you,in need of Nominee for Continuity of Practice ,as my previous Nominee not longer Licensed,I will be happy to be your Nominee if you can be mine also.
    Looking forward to hear from you.Thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Tania Filipas MAAT
    Licensed Accountant and Bookkeeper
    Xero Partner Advisor

• Kim_S
    Kim_S Registered Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I am looking for someone to be my continuity of cover for my accountancy practice based in Solihull. My previous cover has decided to no longer continue with her licence.
    If you can help that would be great.
    Must be AAT licensed accountant.
    Thank you!
  • danadunca
    danadunca Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I am looking for a licensed accountant/bookkeeper who would like to be my Continuity of Practice Cover. I can also be for him/her a Continuity of Practice Cover.
    I am London based.
    Thank you
  • Neillaw
    Neillaw Registered Posts: 307 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Could you please let us know where you are based.
    Thanks
  • doctorpudge
    doctorpudge Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hello,
    I am also needing a continuity of practice cover - were you able to find someone or are you still looking?
    I am based in Swindon but will be mostly remote work.
    Many thanks,
    Daniel
    634 Registered Posts: 6
    Hi Daniel,

I appreciate this is a little late to the thread but interested in continuity practice cover. If you are still interested please let me know.

Steve
    634 Registered Posts: 6
    Dear All,

I am a licensed accountant at renewal and I have recently found out that my continuity practice has ceased practicing. I am now desperately looking for a replacement. If someone can help it would be appreciated please.

email: smcdowal@gmail.com if you can.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Steve
  • cswannell
    cswannell Registered Posts: 10 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    edited August 2022
    Dear All,

I am a licensed accountant and need support with Continuity practice cover - Remote

If you can help please email cswannell@jamfinancemanagement.com.

Thanks

Chris
  • Neillaw
    Chris - Where are you based.
  • juliefrances
    juliefrances Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi Steve - did you find anyone? I am on the South Coast and my cover is giving up practice soon. I am a licenced accountant.
    Thanks
    Julie
  • Neillaw
    Where are you based Steve and are you sorted.
  • IanFrost
    IanFrost Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hello All,
    I am a licensed practicing member based on the Devon/Somerset border and looking for another licensed member in practice who would be willing to offer continuity cover, and I would be more than happy to provide continuity cover in return. I have been a member for over thirty years alongside my wife who has also been licensed MIP but she has chosen a change in career and remains a member of the AAT but not a licensed MIP, which I am told I need for continuity cover. I have a small practice, made up of mostly sole traders and partnerships in the retail trade, along with a few small limited company clients with letting properties.
    I look forward to hearing from anybody who could help.
    Regards,
    Ian Frost
  • Fionita
    Fionita Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hello, do you still need a cover. I will apply for a licence and i need cover as well. I am based in Brighton
  • danadunca
    danadunca Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi, I found one for me, but if you need one I can help you. I am MAAT
  • Fionita
    Fionita Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi I would love to. I am MAAT as well. How I can reach you? Thank you
  • IanFrost
    Hi, I am also looking for someone who can provide continuity cover and would be happy to also provide cover in return
  • BrightandBrainy
    BrightandBrainy Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi all,
    I am also looking for continuity of practice cover. I am happy to provide the cover in exchange.
  • IanFrost
    Hi,
    I am also looking for continuity cover and will be happy to provide cover in exchange.
    Please let me know if you are interested.
  • Bradders
    Bradders Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi Ian,
    My name is Angela and I am based in Stoke on Trent. I am a licensed practising member also having my own business for almost 10 years now. Similar situation to yourself with my current business partner. I myself am looking for continuity cover and would offer the same in return. Would you be looking to help or are you looking for a more local member?
    Thanks
    Angela
  • molczyk
    molczyk Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi, I am also looking for someone who can provide continuity cover and would be happy to also provide cover in return. Thank you.
    Magdalena
  • louise12112
    louise12112 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi - I am also looking for a CP - would anyone be mine - happy to return
  • kavitha80
    kavitha80 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    hi my email address is kavitha@kgaccounting.co.uk
    please could you drop me an email, we can discuss.
    thank you
    Kavitha ArulkumarFMAAT, BSC Hons
  • nkarwa
    nkarwa Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi I am Nitu Karwa based in Reading, I am looking for someone who can provide me continuity cover happy to provide the cover in return.
  • SScott
    SScott Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Good morning,

I'm a licensed accountant in practice and run the company with my husband. Our current Continuity of practice member is retiring so we are in need of a new partnership. Is anyone able to help please? We would happy reciprocate.

Many thanks
    Savanna
  • SScott
    SScott Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi, my husband and I run our own practice which is cloud based. If you still need cover please feel free to contact us. info@csscott.co.uk

Savanna
  • kavitha80
    kavitha80 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi Savanna,
    Thank you for your reply, I have already found one member in practise.

Kavitha ArulkumarFMAAT, BSC Hons
  • markfreed
    markfreed Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I am in need of continuity practice cover if anyone is interested in exchanging details.
Privacy Policy