How do you upload reports in the using accounting software assessment?

Options
Shelby111
Shelby111 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
How does the upload work in the software assessment?

I understand that I will save each report as a pdf and put them in a folder on the desktop and that I will save each screenshot in a single word document and save that to a folder in the desktop too.

What I'm really struggling with is what to do to get them 'uploaded'.

Where do we upload to and how? Do we upload the folder as a whole or each pdf file individually?

I've heard other people say they did well in the exam but failed because they didn't upload correctly and it's making me worry!

Comments

• Alessio_Bardino
    Alessio_Bardino Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Shelby,

this is something that makes me worried a little of bit as well, but after reading the other post available within this forum ('Uploading files in the exam') and completing the sample assessment available on myAAt, it gave me a sort of reassurance.

If you haven't tried it yet, you can go to

https://www.aat.org.uk/learning-portal > Using accounting software > Practice assessment > Using accounting software - practice

I would suggest to make it and do it with a timer (2.15 hours like the real CBA) and save all files in your desk. Unfortunately final mark unavailable due to the nature of the assessment but after that you will have a better idea how the exam is.

I understood that the files to upload will be in .pdf (run by default in SAGE One) or with another extension within the list you can find in the first page of the practice assessment plus other two print screens to save in a word page and upload at the end.

I hope this would help.

Thank you,
    Alessio
  • Shelby111
    Shelby111 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options

Hi Shelby,

this is something that makes me worried a little of bit as well, but after reading the other post available within this forum ('Uploading files in the exam') and completing the sample assessment available on myAAt, it gave me a sort of reassurance.

If you haven't tried it yet, you can go to

https://www.aat.org.uk/learning-portal > Using accounting software > Practice assessment > Using accounting software - practice

I would suggest to make it and do it with a timer (2.15 hours like the real CBA) and save all files in your desk. Unfortunately final mark unavailable due to the nature of the assessment but after that you will have a better idea how the exam is.

I understood that the files to upload will be in .pdf (run by default in SAGE One) or with another extension within the list you can find in the first page of the practice assessment plus other two print screens to save in a word page and upload at the end.

I hope this would help.

Thank you,
    Alessio

Thanks for your reply Alessio, I will give that a go, I will probably feel worried until I have actually done it for real in the exam though! =)
Privacy Policy