level 3 synoptic

Options
Amna
Amna Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
HI
I need the advice to pass synoptic. I don't know where to start? :'( can anyone explain the spreadsheet question? I have some understanding but I confused about how to deal the questions?

thanks

Comments

• 350b
    350b Registered Posts: 16
    Options
    Wrong area to ask the question Amna. Try reposting in the Advanced synoptic forum. In terms as advice, I suggest reading your study material through once for good measure. Then for areas you are struggling initially to come to terms with there are a lot of free resources online (YouTube, AAT learning portal and within the forums itself). Also using the Examiners report is a great way for guidance when it comes to the synoptic, it will Help you figure out which areas hold the most weight.

I wish you all the best with your studies @Amna
    AAT Level 4, MAAT (level 2, 3, 4 completed in 364 days in total)
    ACA in progress

Proud self studier.
    Self definition: a person's essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action.
    Studier definiton: person engaged in or dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge
  • Amna
    Options
    thanks a lot for responding.
    which one is an advanced synoptic forum?
  • 350b
    350b Registered Posts: 16
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I reposted your question in the correct forum, with you name attached please let me know if that works. @amna
    AAT Level 4, MAAT (level 2, 3, 4 completed in 364 days in total)
    ACA in progress

Proud self studier.
    Self definition: a person's essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action.
    Studier definiton: person engaged in or dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge
  • Amna
    Options
    thanks
Privacy Policy