Emilia22
Emilia22 Registered Posts: 8
Hi all,

I'm selling First Intuition AAT level 4 books for £50. This includes units:

- Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Synoptic Assessment

I'm also selling First Intuition AAT level 4 books for optional units Credit Management and Cash and Treasury Management for £10.

All units include the course notes and question books. All books are in good condition and I haven't made any written notes.

Preferably collected from London. Any postage fee would be added to the price.

Comments

• Chanaat
    Chanaat Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Emilia22,

I am interested to buy level 4 books including the optional units. I live outside of London.
    What is the procedure to buy the books?

Thanks,
    Chan
  • Emilia22
    Hi Chan,

Thanks for your message. I can send the books to you but the posting costs would be added to the price. If you're happy with this, please can you send me your email address so you can email me the address where you would like these to be sent.

Many thanks,

Emilia
  • Emilia22
    Hi Chan,

Are you still interested in buying the books? We can also negotiate the price if you'd like. If you are still interested please can you send me your email address so that we can discuss the procedure.

Many thanks,

Emilia
  • Chanaat
    Chanaat Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    HI Emilia22,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I am still interested in buying the books. Can you make the price to 50 pounds for all books. My email Id is chansaan18@gmail.com. Let me know how to make the payment.

Thanks,
    Chan
  • Emilia22
    Hi Chan,

Thanks, I'm happy to sell the books for £50. I sent you an email.

Thanks,

Emilia
Privacy Policy