CIS returns

Options
BarbaraK
BarbaraK Registered Posts: 18
Hi All,

I am going to have client who is CIS and VAT registered. Could you please advise which accounting software is best to use for client wit taxable turnover over £85k?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• douglasstroud
    douglasstroud Registered Posts: 295 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    VT for bookkeeping and submitting MTD and moneysoft to submit CIS returns and CIS suffered
  • BarbaraK
    Options
    > @douglasstroud said:
    > VT for bookkeeping and submitting MTD and moneysoft to submit CIS returns and CIS suffered

Thank you :)
  • zaantjie
    zaantjie Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a number of clients that is CIS and VAT registered we do it all through Quickbooks straight to HMRC for them
  • Albot
    Albot Registered Posts: 12 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Sage !!!
  • Louis1999
    Louis1999 Registered Posts: 8
    Options
    Sage or Quickbooks. I have to use two separate softwares at work for VAT and CIS and it's such a time wasting exercise, if you can get them all on one software, that'd be the best option in my opinion.
  • Caspar1
    Caspar1 Registered Posts: 29
    Options
    Moneysoft for CIS suffered and returns, it also includes BIK submissions too as part of the payroll package, very reasonably priced compared to Sage, and in an easy layout. Help for using it is free from Moneysoft too, if you hae any questions when using it.
  • BarbaraK
    Options

VT for bookkeeping and submitting MTD and moneysoft to submit CIS returns and CIS suffered

Do you use VT accounts+transaction or just VT transaction?
Privacy Policy