How to register HMRC as a Agent.

Options
Dilrukshi
Dilrukshi Registered Posts: 20
Hi,

Recently I have got AAT Accounts License . I couldn't find the link to register with HMRC. Please help me.

Comments

• Krisso
    Krisso Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
  • Dilrukshi
    Options
    Thank you very much. but I need to register with HMRC before register agent service account. I have already applied by letter.

• Dilrukshi
    Options
    I am going to start small accounting business. I need copy of Engagement letter. please help me if you can.
  • ak1
    ak1 Registered Posts: 16
    Options
    If you have an AAT Licence, have a look in the professional zone, there’s lots of useful information including engagements templates.
  • Dilrukshi
    Options
    Thank you very much for your comment. I have already checked that templates. I feel they are too long. If I can find short versioned templates It will be better.
  • ak1
    Options
    You should adapt them to suit your business needs and the engagement with the client which could be different for another business. It takes time but it’s worth doing. This is not a tick box, a good engagement letter could save you a lot of money later down the line. You should review your engagement letter for each client to make sure it meets the needs.
  • Dilrukshi
    Options
    Thanks for your advice. Do I need to produce different engagement letter for every service (Payroll/Company tax/ bookkeeping).
  • ak1
    Options
    I issue a schedule of services which is adapted to each client depending on the services to be provided.
  • Dilrukshi
    Options
    Thank you very much. If you don't t mind do I have any chance to get copy of them?
  • ak1
    Options
    As I say I adapt them to each client so this is something you need to do for yourself.
  • Dilrukshi
    Options
    OK..Thanks...
  • Dilrukshi
    Options
    I haven't received my HMRC Agent ID yet. They have already got more than 28 days. What can I do now?
Privacy Policy