AAT Level 4 PDSY Synoptic - Horizon Hot Tubs Ltd Analysis

Options
Connieg
Connieg Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
I am a self studier and wanted to know where I can access analysis on the Horizon Hot Tubs pre release information for the L4 Synoptic exam that I am sitting at the end of this month. I don't attend classes or have a direct tutor to ask.

Does anyone have any pre release material analysis available to view as I haven't seen any yet?

Comments

• KacieLeigh33
    KacieLeigh33 Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, Do you have an My AAT log in? The pre release is available on the learning portal.
  • Connieg
    Options
    Thanks Kacie, I have access yes but I can’t seem to find anything on the pre release information? Can you advise where I should be looking?
  • KacieLeigh33
    Options
    When you log in to MyAAT, click into the 'Lifelong learning portal', then click into the 'Professional Synoptic Assessment' section. Then open up the Practice Assessments drop down and the pre release material is at the bottom of this.
  • Connieg
    Options
    Right yes found it thank you, what I was after though is some analysis if possible, do you know if this is accessible?
  • KacieLeigh33
    Options
    Sorry I completely mis understood. The kaplan exam kit contains a bit of analysis.
  • edent1
    edent1 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I am also looking for a bit of analysis, is this infomation available to people who havent got access to kaplan?
Privacy Policy