Need help to start business

Dilrukshi
Dilrukshi Registered Posts: 20
I have already got AAT license. I need some help to set up my new business. Can someone give me some advice before I start the business?

and please tell me how to became a agent in company house ( company presenter ID)

Comments

• ak1
    ak1 Registered Posts: 16
    Complete the form in the link, if you email to the address on the form, they are usually email back with your presenter code within 5 days
    https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-a-companies-house-online-filing-presenter-account
  • Dilrukshi
    Thank you very much for your help.. I guess I have to fill below application.

Application for a presenter credit account - for filing documents with a fee

Do I need to wait until HMRC agent ID comes?

• ak1
    I pretty sure you can apply now, no need to wait.
  • Dilrukshi
    Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.
  • Dilrukshi
    Please tell me which form do I need to fill it. I can see 3 difference forms on website.
  • ak1
    I applied for the second one. I’m not a lender and I didn’t want a credit account. I use Taxfiler to file accounts, CT and self assessments. I use CH for confirmation statements and pay by card at the time.
  • Dilrukshi
    Thank you
    very much. I am going to use Tax filer, QB and Moneysoft. Is it Ok?
  • ak1
    Yes I find it easy to use.
  • Dilrukshi
    Thank you very much. I appreciate you.
  • ak1
    You’re welcome. Good luck
  • Dilrukshi
    How is about Xero bookkeeping software ?
  • ak1
    I think with bookkeeping software try them to see which you prefer, they usually have a 30 day free trial. For me, my favourite is Freeagent, it’s easy to use, has a brilliant knowledge hub with loads of info and the customer service is excellent. Second choice is Quickbooks, the language is American but I find it easy to use, the downside the help section and customer not so good. Xero, I know it’s popular but I just dislike and avoid. The help and customer service is poor. This is just my opinion, so would recommend you try them all before you commit.
  • Dilrukshi
    Already I have experience with Xero and trial experience with QB. I am looking cheap software for small clients. I have never used Freeagent. I will try .
  • ak1
    If the clients have a business bank account with NatWest, Royal Bank or Mettle, Freeagent is free.
  • Dilrukshi
    Really ... I will check.. thanks....
Privacy Policy