New AAT synoptic ADSY

mandy986
mandy986 Registered Posts: 2
I’m really struggling with revising for this! The examiners report isn’t up to date and doesn’t show what we have to actually revise for the tasks like normal. Anybody have any advice on what is now included? I see on the mocks that there is quite a few writing areas now.

Comments

• Lianne2410
    Lianne2410 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    The EPA exam is known as the Synoptic and itself is split into two assessments: ADSY – which will examine your knowledge of ethics and your understanding of the three mandatory units at level 3, which is AVBK, FAPR & MMAC, and the 2nd exam is SPSH – which will give you the opportunity to show how you can use Excel in the workplace, still incorporating the three mandatory units at level 3.

You really need to have a good understanding of how to work ethically in the finance role, and how to use spreadsheets effectively at work.
  • NicIck
    NicIck Registered Posts: 4
    Check out you tube. There is a very informative F.I video explaining the new synoptic. Your result for spreadsheets exam is competent or not competent, & does not go towards the overall marks for level 3. Although obviously it needs to be passed to finish the level
  • NicIck
    NicIck Registered Posts: 4
    edited March 2022
    Sorry I meant to add that the spreadsheet exam does not cover anything from the other level 3 units therefore just testing general spreadsheet knowledge (according to the you tube video). They advise to sit synoptic before spreadsheets
  • ClaireRose
    ClaireRose Registered Posts: 3
    NicIck said:

Check out you tube. There is a very informative F.I video explaining the new synoptic. Your result for spreadsheets exam is competent or not competent, & does not go towards the overall marks for level 3. Although obviously it needs to be passed to finish the level

What is the video you are recommending please?
Privacy Policy