Finally passed Decision & Control: Management Accounting

Options
Finally passed Decision & Control on my 10th attempt! Having got 69% on more than one occasion, this is definitely a very sweet moment. I'm now awaiting Level 4 certificate, as well as MAAT credentials - just wondered how long this can take?

Anyone reading this...you will get there one day, just like I did. Was bleak at times, but perseverance and determination saw me through it. Don't give up, one day you will succeed!!!

Comments

• bigevy08
    bigevy08 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Congrats, that is a huge amount of perseverance and must be a huge relief! I get my MDCL result today! Synoptic exam is on March 29th (risky to book it without this result but it's part of my daily job so was confident) and then I'll (hopefully) smash through the optional units to complete the qualification.

Think the certificate itself can take up to 6 weeks to arrive in the post, but not sure on how long the certification process takes to finally get those MAAT letters!
    AAT Member. Foundation - Distinction 94%Advanced - Distinction 90%Professional - Merit 81%
  • Krisso
    Krisso Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Congrats on your pass. Hopefully I fair better on the 31st than my first result that was an agonising 1% away from a pass
Privacy Policy