MDCL - wait for the new one?
My learners are booked to sit MDCL on 21 February. Does anybody have any thoughts about whether in the same situation they would postpone sitting it until the new exam is issued? Part of me thinks we should just go for it and, of course, my teaching schedule means we move on to Budgeting from 21 Feb. Equally, I wonder whether we should wait.... Thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated.