PDSY July 17 results

AlisonSwanson
AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
So we have had the exam feedback on SecureAssess for a couple of hours now. Anyone know when can we expect the percentages?

Comments

• NicolaPerry
    NicolaPerry Registered, Tutor Posts: 49
    Mine are up Alison. Any joy yet?
  • AlisonSwanson
    edited August 2017
    We have results but not much joy unfortunately. Hope you had better results!
  • NicolaPerry
    They weren't what I'd hoped for. And I'm at a loss how to best advise those with 68/69%.

Am I right to say that the resit date has moved from end Sept to end Oct? Results due pre Christmas. Not sure how I'll explain that to management.
  • NicolaPerry
    Are we due success rates and an examiners report to guide us soon?
  • AlisonSwanson
    Yesterday I printed off the Synoptic schedule and the re-sit date was showing as the end of October. I printed out another copy today and it has moved back to the last week in September!

The examiners reports for MDCL and L4 Synoptic are being published on 31st August, a month before the others are due out.
  • NicolaPerry
    Thanks Alison. I'll have a look on myAAT and check that out.
    I look forward to seeing the examiners reports and stats.
  • AlisonSwanson
    Please do check it out. If I hadn't physically printed out the dates and discussed them with our exams manager I'd think I was going mad!!
  • NicolaPerry
    Checked. You're right. My students will think I'm bonkers. 3 emails today - Sept, Oct now back to Sept.
    Systemic weakness in the internal controls??
  • NeilMaguire
    NeilMaguire Registered, Administrator Posts: 153 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hi @NicolaPerry / @AlisonSwanson

I just wanted to confirm the latest version of the synoptic calendar to avoid confusion over dates.

Please find the updated version attached (Sept 2017 to Dec 2018).

In regards to support and guidance, we have a lot of support resources in the pipeline which include Examiner reports. I'll make sure that you're both included in any communications regarding these new resources.

Thanks
    Neil
  • NicolaPerry
    Thank you @NeilMaguire. It appears that a different version was on myAAT on Friday, hence the confusion.
    More support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • NeilMaguire
    NeilMaguire Registered, Administrator Posts: 153 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Yes the version which was live on Friday morning changed at about 13.00 that same day - that was my fault so apologies for any confusion.

Lots of work has been going in to putting the right support resources in place whilst addressing some existing issues. As I mentioned, I'll include you and Alison on any mailings which go out in relation to this.

It may be worth attending this Friday's SummingUp Live webinar as we'll be highlighting some of the support resources which are being worked on at the moment.

I am away from 28 Aug to 11 Sep but I'll make sure someone is updating the Forums in my absence!

Thanks
    Neil

• AlisonSwanson
    A little bit of good news - one of my students has been successful in appealing her L4 Synoptic results and has had her score of 68% uplifted to a pass.
  • NicolaPerry
    Do you have any resits next week @AlisonSwanson ?
    Have you checked out the revised mark scheme in study support. A few useful pointers.
  • AlisonSwanson
    Yes thanks. Some next week but some have decided to wait until December.
    Good luck!
  • NicolaPerry
    Thanks. You too
Privacy Policy