AAT Level 4 Examiners report for PDSY and MDCL

Options
JayKallee
JayKallee Registered, Tutor Posts: 92
AAT Level 4 Examiners report for PDSY and MDCL are now on MyAAT Study support.

Comments

• AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    Options
    I have never seen such low performance profiles on a task for task basis for any AAT exams ever.
  • JohnN
    JohnN Registered, Tutor Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Agreed and I assume the performance profile was before any uplifting was done.

I would still like to know how these questions were moderated before being put live. It is fine to say that each part of a question is covered in the syllabus but was the wording of the questions clear and were the sample assessments in any way a reflection of the actual questions? My students have mentioned the amount of reading that was required for some of the questions.

I will be very interested to know what the pass rates were before and after any uplift.

While on the topic of uplifts , it has been very difficult to relate the breakdown in SecureAssess with the overall result (because of this off line uplift) and it is good to hear that from now SecureAssess will be brought in to line with the AAT web page (or at least I think that's the case).

John
  • AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    Options
    I was really hoping the Examiners reports would shed some light as to where we were going wrong preparing students for PDSY and MDCL.
    Disappointedly I still have absolutely no idea what to recommend to my students to prepare them for their re-sits. Any suggestions or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!
Privacy Policy