Hope you can help


Quick introduction of myself! My name is Tracy and I love the new forum layout, I find it much easier to use.

This year I was studying Technician level however I failed all of the June sitting and decided to postpone taking them until June 2008. (I understand that I will have to get a new Personal Tax book as the information will have changed but what year would be examined in the June 2008 sitting?)

There was too much going on this year for me to concentrate on my exams and I felt it best to start the New Year with a new head. My new employers are brilliant and complete support my decision in doing this as I will have a better chance at passing if I can focus on it. (I have had a bereavement, moved, got married and been made redundant and got new employment all within 7 months!)

What I would like to know is how I would go about getting my Unit 10 project marked, and entering and sitting the exams. I was with a centre this year, do I contact them, or go via the AAT?

Any help is much appreciated.


  • Gianni
    Gianni Registered Posts: 99 ? ? ?
    Hi Tracy,

    Sounds like you had a hectic few months!
    You will be assessed on the year 2007/2008.
    I think you need an approved centre to mark your unit 10 project. This can be a college or a distance learning centre.
  • jorja1986
    jorja1986 Registered Posts: 210 ? ? ?
    I might try my college then when I have completed it, if I have no luck I will look at the Approved Centres list.

    Thank you for the information re Personal Tax :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy