Pcr

Options
emjane72
emjane72 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
Is anybody else dreading PCR tomorrow?

It's not my favourite unit and it is my second attempt. I really want to pass it this time as I don't think I could stand to have to do it again.

I've worked through the past papers and they seem to vary so much. I'm ok with basic budgets but when they through a limiting factor in the mix I get all confused :confused1: The wordy questions get me stumped too.

Oh well, see what happens tomorrow :001_unsure:

Emma

Comments

• hunter
    hunter Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    pcr

I feel the same emma, this is my first attempt at pcr but my confidence has gone after doing past papers today, just have to hope the paper is a straight forward one!! good luck to everyone sitting the paper tomorrow:001_smile:
  • jodie113
    jodie113 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    PCR Tomorrow

I agree and I think a lot of people do too, Monday PEV was really bad and I think we all lost confidence for tomorrow PCR!

But I think we have got to forget about PEV and hopefully we will all be dreading PCR so much it may not be so bad!

Good Luck everyone x
  • accountschic
    accountschic Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Pcr

Hi
    I have just done PCR today, was wondering how everyone felt about it?

I have PTC tomorrow so should not worry about PCR but it's hard not too!!!!!!!!!::001_smile:
  • Cortez
    Cortez Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi
    I have just done PCR today, was wondering how everyone felt about it?

I have PTC tomorrow so should not worry about PCR but it's hard not too!!!!!!!!!::001_smile:

People are discussing the PCR exam in this thread - http://www.aat.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16577 :001_smile:
Privacy Policy