Sage Payroll Tuition

ritac
ritac Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
Hello everyone.

Some time ago I considered the idea of setting up a Sage Payroll Training Course in this area as I had at the time ceased teaching the course at Adult Education College.

At the time I was unable to devote enough resources into the project, however having discussed the matter with several members of Re-Skills programmes, Training institutions etc in the area I hope to set up a 5/6 week course, (one day per week) in the South Lakes area (Cumbria) and would be interested in hearing from anyone who would find this course useful.

Obviously at this time details of cost, location, times etc are not available this is simply a message to determine the number of interested parties.

I would envisage that all materials, software, refreshments etc would be provided.

The course would probably lead to NVQ qualification at level 2 or above

Can anyone who would be interested if this course were to become available in 2008 please post a reply as soon as possible, or to ask any questions, I will attempt to reply to all with as much information as is available at this time.

Many thanks for your time.

Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I would have loved to have done this to add to my CV but sadly live in the South-East. An excellent idea though that deserves a better response than the one you've currently got.

Maybe once the exams and Christmas are out the way it might be worth reposting?
  • purplegirl
    purplegirl Registered Posts: 47 Regular contributor ⭐
    Agreed, very kind of you. But I am already enroled in a home-learning course and I live in the Midlands.
    Hope you get some students.
    I think AAT students should learn payroll as I've lost out on a few jobs due to no payroll experience/training.
  • FF2
    FF2 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Very good idea.
    But not ideal location for taking course.
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in that, I know I'd sign up if it was nearer where I live. I agree about missing out on jobs due to not having payroll, as an AAT student/qualified you aren't expected to have it for the qualification, but employers do seem to like you to have it. The timescale you are talking about seems much more reasonable than what I've been looking at for distance learning payroll.
Privacy Policy