best long distance provider

Options
happy
happy Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
hey all, hope xmas plans going well.Please could you all advise who the better long distance provider is- i have been with Premier training, however i really do not like the Osbourne books as i feel they are not informative enough at the last level. I have thought about BPP or FTC, however with unit 10 still to do i really need to pick a provider that will be of some real assistance.

thank you in advance:001_unsure:

Comments

• speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    BPP are the best. I did unit 10 with Ray Helliar as my tutor and he was fantastic. Sailed through no problem.:001_smile:
  • happy
    Options
    thank you speegs are they available after 5.30 at all or it just working hours? Also as an after thought is it a good idea to take ptax and btax at the same time?:confused1:
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi

I am not sure if Ray is available out of hours. However, I emailed worked to him for checking and it was generally replied to within 24 hrs. He is amazing and very inspiring. Also the BPP course folder tells you exactly was the assessor wants to see in each section, so it makes the project a piece of cake. You just have to answer the questions and voila you are done. Easy peasy. And if you are stuck on where to start with your project, I would recommend doing the case study as this gives you all the information you need.

As for taking personal tax and business tax, I would not know. I have just sat MAC and I certain that I failed. But I am doing audition in January and then hopefully personal tax in June.

I guess it depends on whether you want to study further.

If you get stuck on your project please do not hesitate to give me a shout and I will be more than happy to help if I can.

Thanks

Speegs
  • sebastianforbes
    sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    hi there,

my experience from using ftc and bpp is...

bpp !!!
  • happy
    Options
    thank you both i am going to go with BPP i think as i need to get studying if i have any real hope in hell of pulling this off. Happy New Year:001_smile:
  • EvaG
    EvaG Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Hi
    I did my project with FTC and Philip Dunn (who writes in the AAT mag) was my tutor for the project and he was brilliant.
    Eva
Privacy Policy