Is anyone doing the PCR answers?

Options
ally29
ally29 Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
Just wondering if anyone is going to have a look at the PCR paper and post suggested answers. Will be interesting to see that one!!!

Thanks

Ally

Comments

• aer87
    aer87 Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    hey ally29
    that sandy guy already has
    if you get the PEV answers, then the email you receive back, also gives you option to get PCR answers!

hope this helps?
    amz
  • ally29
    ally29 Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    thanks, will do it now.

Ally
  • NBB
    NBB Registered Posts: 125 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi There, did anyone manage to get PCR answers as the out of office states DEC 06 PCR answers???
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Now I understand why I've had emails asking for PCR answers!
    I have done task 1.1
    On the train to London tomorrow morning I will probably complete the paper
    I'll then discuss the paper at an AAT official meeting between examiners and lecturers
    Please could you wait?
    When I've produced my answer I will ask for proof readers
    When they have spotted my errors and I have made the necessary corrections I'll make it available

In the meantime the questions are on the website, so you could have a go yourselves and see if we have any differences or similarities.

Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    PCR is my fourth and final exam answer. It is proving more difficult that the others ECR PEV and MAC because I am not altogether sure what some of the questions are getting at.
    When I do offer it for proof reading, those of you involved will see that I have had to state assumptions so that you can see what interpretation I have taken. What this means is that I can see there being many different ways to answer some of the questions, but I have chosen one of them. Because of that, I think you can be very different in your answers because you have made a different assumption and at the same time be correct. It is a bit like writing your own questions!!

Assumptions for interpretation are common on other management accounting exam papers (particularly the case study and some strategic papers at CIMA) so those of you heading that way may see this as an opportunity to apply a skill you will need later on.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy