Unit 10 interview/meeting

Options
Kinga
Kinga Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
My tutor for Unit 10 has sent me an email to say that I am now competent in this unit but I have to have an interview with him before he can sign me off.
As I had to do a case study my tutor is also my mentor.
Can anyone give me any idea what happens on these meetings?

Thanks
Kinga

Comments

• speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Kinga

Seriously, the meeting is nothing to worry about.

All you do is talk through your reprentations and then tell your tutor why you made them.

YOu then get asked really stupid questions like how the case study has changed you and the way you work and if you can apply any of your ideas in your own work area.

It usually only lasts about five minutes.

I did mine in the student canteen with a cup of tea, so it is not exactly formal.

Good luck and well done for getting through the project in one piece.

Speegs
  • Kinga
    Options
    Hi Speegs,

Thanks for your reply. The cup of tea sounds nice it sure would make me feel relaxed.
    So really all I have to do is get all the paperwork together and turn up. I never thought I get here :001_smile:

Kinga
  • speegs
    Options
    Exactly. I would recommend you take a copy of your project and that is all you should need.

Speegs
  • speegs
    Options
    Kinga

Who are you studying with?

Who is asseesing you?

Speegs
  • Kinga
    Options
    Sorry Speegs, just so your reply.

I studied with FTC in London at Angel. And I just emailed my tutor again to get the date fixed as he is a bit reluctant to commit himself. :mad2: But I want to study further and applying for exemptions and registering before the deadline will take a while, won't it?
  • speegs
    Options
    I don't how long applying for further study takes. At the moment I have no more sponsorship so i am stopping at the end of AAT. I am quite happy with that as I am tired of studying.:sleep:
Privacy Policy