How Long Before AAT Confirm Completion

crymealiver
crymealiver Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi

I completed my my Unit 10 project mid January. Mid February I was contacted by the college to tell me I had passed and this pass had been sent onto the AAT by my tutor.

I have not heard anything from the AAT with regards this and officially completing the course. Any opinions on how long this usually takes? Wouldn't usually worry but we're coming up on April now and it does seem a bit long (especially as you would think they would be keen to stick me for full membership subs!). Is this usual?

Was hoping the online statement of achievement would be in place by now so I could check if anything was lost in the post but unfortunately not!

Comments

• Hamish
    Hamish Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    I waited 5 months for my intermediate certificate. All skills tests were signed off by the college in time.
  • sunny
    sunny Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    If I were you, I would like to send an enqury to AAT.
    I have waited for my Certification for 2 months after confirmation from my school, then I contacted AAT. They asked my school to send them some information again, about 2 weeks later, I received my certification.
    Good luck.
  • crymealiver
    crymealiver Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    I contacted AAT today and they tell me everything is fine. (Although they say they only received confirmation from the college a week ago so someone is telling porkies!)

Apparently they only print out new statements of achievement and certificates once a month on the 10th so mine will hopefully be in the April batch. I'm then to allow 2 weeks for delivery so I should get it b the end of this month hopefully!
Privacy Policy