general accidents could happens in the accounting department

xingwangxingwang Just JoinedPosts: 2Registered
urgent....please help :blink:


  • DeanDean Experienced Mentor DevonPosts: 646Registered
    Would you like a plaster? :huh:
  • xingwangxingwang Just Joined Posts: 2Registered
    I need professional plaster,not the rubbish one!
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    well before we can issue you with said plaster you must:-

    1 complete accident form
    2 seek medical attention from said medical advisor who could
    a) treat with plaster requested
    b) or advise on next level of medical treatment needed.
    3 complete form of treatment in the accident book.
    4 seek doctors advise who may:-
    a) treat with plaster
    b) or advise on next level of treatment needed
    5 complete aquistion form for transport to hospital who may:- yes:-
    a) treat with plaster
    b) certify you dead
    6 complete form to certfy yourself dead.

    the lession in this little tail is man i am really bored at work lolol sorry :lol:

    or here


    lol hehe
  • speegsspeegs Experienced Mentor Posts: 854Registered
    I suggest amputation. That is the definitely the only option. Especially if you have a paper cut.

    Oh and by the way, don't forget to sue your company for making you use paper that caused the paper cut.

    Oh and also, if you die, your family can cash in on your life insurance.

    There we have it, a win win situation all round.

  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    Thank you Speegs

    You are completly correct according to the "Employers' Liability Act 1969" said injury would cover under insurances for compensation.

    Ok this is getting dull lol :lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.