Am i the only one that....

Options
2»

Comments

• visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Layla

I would not worry about whether you have done good or bad in your final assessment.

You are not supposed to produce a perfect answer! ALL you have to do is to show competency which means SHOW YOUR WORKINGS. and you have done that CORRECTLY.

Examiners know that students will be under a lot of pressure and they will allow for this. I mark a lot of work and if I saw your workings - that counts for more then 70% of marks, so don't worry.

As for having your paper re-examined I have to see AAT turn over the decisions made by their Examiners. The examiners have to go through a rigours training to be able to mark AAT papers. They almost always come on the side of STUDENTS, especially when students have supported their answers with WORKINGS.

Don’t waste your money and time.

BE POSITIVE and the OUTCOME BE AFFIRMATIVE
  • bigfoot
    bigfoot Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Do we get a glossy certificate?

This wait is killing me, its like waiting for christmas lol

I want my pass because i think i deserve it from all the times i struggled to keep my eyes awake whilst reading them hellish textbooks, always seing how much further till the end of the chapter!.

Not sure about doing next year because of the project, why cant it just be exams although i think im developing a phobia for them i hate coursework.

Do you have to do the project if you do diploma in the last year?
Privacy Policy