Home For AAT student members General AAT student discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Self Assessment Help

FroggityFroggity Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 21
Registered as sole trader april 2007 and thought we should have the year end as 5th April 2008 to simplify the tax return but have since found out that 31st of March would be ok, any ideas who we have to inform to change our year end? Also on a side note can a plumber claim for laundry?:001_smile:
Sign In or Register to comment.