anyone is doing or plannning to do ACCA after AAT ????

nabutt
nabutt Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
i just wana know that wt r the basic requirements for ACCA do they want work eexperience b4 starting ACCA ???

thanks

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    For exemptions from F1, 2 and 3 you need to have passed technician. It doesn't matter which units and it doesn't matter if you are a member or not. Therefore you do not need to have work experience.

However you may then get yourself in a situation where you are qualified but with no work experience and if you have a look through different forums, a common theme is that people find it hard to break into accountancy. An inexperience affiliate can find obtaining their first placement difficult.

Balance is always best! You will also find some of the later ACCA papers easier if you can relate them to a real live work situation.
  • Dee
    Dee Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    I am hoping to start ACCA in September but need the AAT to notify them that I have passed so that I can claim the exemptions. The AAT say that the college haven't forwarded them my simulation results yet but I think our tutors at the college have finished for the holidays now. Not sure what to do.
Privacy Policy