Simulation supervisor for distance learning???

lauraet
lauraet Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
I am currently studying the payroll qualification via distance learning. I need to do the simulations but need a supervisor to sit with me.

I was wondering if anyone has done this and how they went about it? My guidance says it must be a professional person but not a friend and I am unable to do it in work? :001_unsure:

Comments

• sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have read of people doing them in the public library. I don't know how you go about arranging it but I am going to look into it this week so if I get any information I'll let you know.

Can you not go into your learning providers local offices? I have done 2 sims at Kaplans in Leeds and that was OK apart from having to take time off work :mad2:
  • lauraet
    Thats great thanks, if you do find out any more info please do let me know :001_smile:
  • sebastianforbes
    sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    why not go to the local office of your education provider ?

they should be able to supervise you.
  • lauraet
    My training provider is in North East Lincolnshire and I am in Merseyside, so its a bit of a way to go for a simulation!
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Are these different to the usuall AAT simulations? I have done all mine at work with my manager supervising.
  • lauraet
    Im unable to do it at work as my employer isnt aware or supportive of the course im doing, thats the reason I need an alternative way of doing it
Privacy Policy