please help : id for exam

lisa-marie86
lisa-marie86 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
please can someone help and give me advice.
i am currently studying nvq level 2 & 3, and i am due to take my level 2 exam in dec of this year the only problem is i have only just found out that i need photo id to get into the exam. the only photo id i have is an out of date passport which run out in 2007 and a citizencard of which i bought for £9.00 when i turned 18.
please can somone help and let me know if these would be acceptable or if there is a quick way i can get photo id rather than a new passport or photo id.

thanks lisa-marie

Comments

• welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    college id card?
  • lisa-marie86
    thanks but i think i need something thats got my signature on too. :001_unsure:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    driving licence?
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    My college accepted our college ID cards - you only need one type of ID not the whole lot that they list - best bet is to check with your centre.
  • lisa-marie86
    ok thanks i will try :001_smile:
  • sebastianforbes
    sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    i would suggest that a passport with matching name and photo would suffice, even if it is out of date.
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi there,

I've used an old out-of-date passport before and it was fine - I hadn't taken my current one as was going on holiday a few weeks after and didn't want to risk losing it! They had no problems with it and don't even think they noticed or checked the date.
Privacy Policy