FRA - Yay!!!! It's over!!!

Options

Comments

• square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    LOL, I had one of them today too. Unlike you I don't hope they get better I hope their head fell off on the way home:lol:

lol nothing like a good old fashioned bit of honesty! :lol:
  • lv9783
    lv9783 Registered Posts: 65 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I dont know whether good or bad but I was the only one in my exam for both ECR and FRA talk about daunting lol
  • spurschic1@yahoo.com
    spurschic1@yahoo.com Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I had a guy with a snotty nose, delightful!:huh:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    square-peg wrote: »
    oh no! I was really worried I was going to be that person (not in Oldham....honest!) as I'm not well myself, so dosed myself up with inhalers and nasal sprays and tablets before the exam so I didn't drive everyone nutty coughing and blowing my nose!! I think it was only the adrenalin keeping me awake!! :closedeyes:

3 hours with a cough every 30 secs and i mean honking i thought they were gonna keel over at one point and sorry to say i wish they had :lol:

Although when i got out and they came out after me i said you really need to take something for that cough mate
  • spurschic1@yahoo.com
    spurschic1@yahoo.com Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Ha ha, oh well at least our posts tonight are more humorous than Monday night :thumbup:
  • lv9783
    Options
    Must be a good sign
  • square-peg
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    3 hours with a cough every 30 secs and i mean honking i thought they were gonna keel over at one point and sorry to say i wish they had :lol:

can't say I blame you really! that's why I was so dosed up - wouldn't want to put up with it myself, so don't see why I should make anyone else. We had a staff room next door to us though and the man talked so loud you could hear every word and the woman laughed SO annoyingly loud. Every time I tried to add something up, I got distracted and thought 'it wasn't that funny for crying out loud'.......grrrrr..........:mad2:
  • alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Come on 8PM i wanna no what that damn partnerships profit was!
  • DaveIOW
    DaveIOW Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    yay that exam was nice...bit of a wobble at first, & had a complete blank for 30 mins, but after that it went ok with everything balancing in the end...very pleased!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    glass of rose chocolates and discos and all iwana know is it 8 yet
  • wastewe
    wastewe Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi am really worried now, got a completely differing figure on my ETB to those mentioned earlier, am hitting the wine untill 8 to see if this forum can help me figure out where I went wrong!!! Good luck to all :thumbup1:
  • mel3321
    mel3321 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Third glass of wine later............... who cares if I passed!!:lol:
  • clarew
    clarew Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    yes! Happy with that. Best thing was meeting other distance learning students-I feel at lot less alone now. I'd agree with those tv and net profit figures.
  • wastewe
    Options
    Thats what I'm thinking, just chalk it down to a BIG learning curve!!! Next bottle please...
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    yeah i've just asked hubby to fill the glass again lol:001_tongue:
  • clarew
    clarew Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    damn auto spelling!

damn auto spelling! Tb!
  • wastewe
    Options
    But to be fair I think tv viewing figures will be down with the interest in tb figures?! Sorry, too much wine, or not enough, munches finger nails
  • square-peg
    Options
    clarew wrote: »
    damn auto spelling! Tb!

TB.....is that to do with the person who was coughing all through the exam?! :001_tongue:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    square-peg wrote: »
    TB.....is that to do with the person who was coughing all through the exam?! :001_tongue:

ok put the wine down and step away lol:lol:
  • sazzle01
    sazzle01 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I know it was not long ago but now i am worried just read about the profit for partnerships??????????????? Did it have it in there???????? I know we had the current account??????? Arhhhhhhhhhhh on count down now:crying::crying:
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    get another bottle open - we might need it
  • mel3321
    mel3321 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I was thinking the same what profit for partnerships??? Did I miss something???
  • CJC77
    CJC77 Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    While I wasn't worried, I did go into the exam prepared that it may be completely different to the past papers we ave done. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with what was on the paper. Everything balanced for me, and I answered every question. I cam out of the exam with 30 mins to spare as triple checked that I had not missed any pages out! Feel confident about the exam - Which will undoubtedly be my downfall!!!:laugh:
  • wastewe
    Options
    acc1077 wrote: »
    get another bottle open - we might need it

I know I will, its killing me not talking about the ETB yet :crying:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    sazzle01 wrote: »
    I know it was not long ago but now i am worried just read about the profit for partnerships??????????????? Did it have it in there???????? I know we had the current account??????? Arhhhhhhhhhhh on count down now:crying::crying:

to be honest i was thinking the same we didnt do an appropraition account
  • lv9783
    Options
    I answered every question and everything balanced but worried now cos completed it in an hour ... come on 8
  • CJC77
    Options
    Oh - and I ensured my attempts to spell were far better than those shown in my previous email - :huh:
  • CJC77
    Options
    woo hoo - 8 o'clock!

Well, my ETB had a net profit igure of £19,300 - I have spoken to some people who had £20k due to the disposal being put in the bank - but I seem to remember it said it was already in the bank, just not the ledgers........
  • A-Vic
    Options
    ok its 8
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I thought it meant physically in the bank but not in the accounts as such so I had 20k.
Privacy Policy