Any Vacancies??

Options
Paul24
Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi

I am trying to help a graduate friend of mine get into an accountancy position, with a view to obtain CIMA sponsorship. Due to the current financial downturn, vacancies for someone in his position seem to be few and far between. However, if anyone knows of any potential opportunities in the London area, please let me know any details you have.

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• X5wrangler
    X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Hi Paul,
    I might just have what you are looking for. Do you want me to PM the details or drop you an e-mail?
    Mandy
  • Paul24
    Options
    Hi Mandy,

An email would be great thanks!

Hope your well
  • X5wrangler
    X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I am well thanks. Busy time now finishing off full year forecasts and budget setting, ho hum, it's what we are in the game for!!!! :001_rolleyes:
    How are you?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    good luck with the search !!!! need it in this day and age
  • Paul24
    Options
    I am well thanks. Busy time now finishing off full year forecasts and budget setting, ho hum, it's what we are in the game for!!!! :001_rolleyes:
    How are you?

Im great, starting year end process here so very busy, ready to get cracking with next two CIMA papers, only three weeks until courses start!!!!!

Busy year ahead mind :-)
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    If he is still looking - please let me know which area of London hed be willing to commute to. Vacancies atm are scarce, but when they come up - they are worth getting. Career progression is a key value of the firm.
Privacy Policy