I feel ill - horrendous mistake

Options
2»

Comments

• Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    This is just like the old forums - toadface was it?
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    :001_rolleyes:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    You tell them:001_tt2:

Goodmorning................honey monster.and how are you copping with the weather.

Are you waitning for exam results this month?

Hey Dianne

Sorry tuesdays are horrendous time wise busy busy busy (hence long time to reply sorry :001_smile:)

Weather nice to look at and thats it lol

Yep FRA result two weeks i know its gonna mean a resit but ive put that behind me and just completed unit 32 this week and sit simulation for 15 next then start the dreaded ECR week after then fingers crossed all over.

Hows you?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Mark, engaging in a battle of wits with you would be like me having a fight with a twelve year old chav. Tempting though it might be, it just wouldn't make me feel quite right picking on the weak and non-able.

hehe come mark even you have to admit that was funny :lol::lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hey Dianne

Sorry tuesdays are horrendous time wise busy busy busy (hence long time to reply sorry :001_smile:)

Weather nice to look at and thats it lol

Yep FRA result two weeks i know its gonna mean a resit but ive put that behind me and just completed unit 32 this week and sit simulation for 15 next then start the dreaded ECR week after then fingers crossed all over.

Hows you?

Can i ask is it normal to do so many units at the same time doing the advanced certificate? (3 at the same time?) i am really starting to stuggle rembering formulas and ratios all mumberling in to one i only have 3 hours a week in college so understand we have to get a lot in but 3 at once?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Can i ask is it normal to do so many units at the same time doing the advanced certificate? (3 at the same time?) i am really starting to stuggle rembering formulas and ratios all mumberling in to one i only have 3 hours a week in college so understand we have to get a lot in but 3 at once?

by the way any tips on remebering ratios and formulas please pm, me any help would be greatfully accepted
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    by the way any tips on remebering ratios and formulas please pm, me any help would be greatfully accepted

Hi......nice to hear from you..good luck with your results!

Are you doing the diploma pathway or NVQ?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Hi......nice to hear from you..good luck with your results!

Are you doing the diploma pathway or NVQ?

Am doing the diploma pathway, so dont get to give any work based evidenice either
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Am doing the diploma pathway

nvq pathway......

well was the diploma.........but that great college(dianne) decided to change.....

lol:tongue_smilie:
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I've set up a new supplier in our banking to pay by bacs, they've just chased me to ask where the money is and when I've looked the account detaisl I have in Sage are right but are totally wrong in the bank, so I don't know where the moneys gone:crying::crying:

I'm going to throw myself in the canal at lunchtime:crying:

Was just wondering whatever happened about this? Did you get the money back?
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Not yet no, Lloyds have asked Natwest for it back, no ones admitted receiving it so I think its in a suspense account with Natwest.

I'm hoping to get it back before the end of the month but I shan't hold my breath:001_smile:
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Yipppppeeeee!!! After numerous phone calls and me sending a letter to Natwest to send to their customer pointing out that to keep the money is actually a criminal offence they have phoned this morning to say its coming back!! The letter was a bit of an epic, last ditch attempt to get a reaction to be honest, and it would appear that quoting the criminal act and all its subsections and pretending I had CC'ed it to our solictor worked.

Oh god I'm so relieved:thumbup::thumbup:
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Not bad only took nearly 3 months! I can imagine your relief in it being sorted though. Bet you won't do that again :001_smile:
Privacy Policy