December Results Feedback

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi All,

I have just been looking at the Exam Review Panel Feedback and they have percentage rates on there for each level of the AAT. I sat the IAC paper and it says 80.9 %. Does this mean that you had to get 80.9% or above to pass?

It states different percentages for each level but I am not sure what they mean. Does anybody know?:huh:

Comments

• *Data Input* officer
    *Data Input* officer Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yes. Mind you, the high percentage makes it more difficult for the ones who always fail, I mean, by the comments that 1/2 of them come up with, I doubt that they would pass if the rate was 30%. Life's full of them, I suppose.
  • mowzer
    mowzer Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Apart from the fact that the above post is needlessly malicious, I'm not sure it is correct.

I think it means that 89.1 % of people sitting the exam passed it, as the AAT never seem to reveal the % required to pass.
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    I agree with Mowzer

I think it relates to the number of students who passed the exam.
  • Greycow
    Greycow Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yes. Mind you, the high percentage makes it more difficult for the ones who always fail, I mean, by the comments that 1/2 of them come up with, I doubt that they would pass if the rate was 30%. Life's full of them, I suppose.
    I find your reply to be very unhelpful to people that use these forums, not only is it unfair to people that put a lot of time and effort into their studying I also find it very nasty.
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    you an examiner data?
    to judge like that is shocking
    what goes around comes around, one
    day karma will bite you back on the butt
    maybe not today..........
Privacy Policy