December Results Feedback

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi All,

I have just been looking at the Exam Review Panel Feedback and they have percentage rates on there for each level of the AAT. I sat the IAC paper and it says 80.9 %. Does this mean that you had to get 80.9% or above to pass?

It states different percentages for each level but I am not sure what they mean. Does anybody know?:huh:

Comments

• *Data Input* officer
    *Data Input* officer Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Yes. Mind you, the high percentage makes it more difficult for the ones who always fail, I mean, by the comments that 1/2 of them come up with, I doubt that they would pass if the rate was 30%. Life's full of them, I suppose.
  • mowzer
    mowzer Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Apart from the fact that the above post is needlessly malicious, I'm not sure it is correct.

I think it means that 89.1 % of people sitting the exam passed it, as the AAT never seem to reveal the % required to pass.
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I agree with Mowzer

I think it relates to the number of students who passed the exam.
  • Greycow
    Greycow Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Yes. Mind you, the high percentage makes it more difficult for the ones who always fail, I mean, by the comments that 1/2 of them come up with, I doubt that they would pass if the rate was 30%. Life's full of them, I suppose.
    I find your reply to be very unhelpful to people that use these forums, not only is it unfair to people that put a lot of time and effort into their studying I also find it very nasty.
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    you an examiner data?
    to judge like that is shocking
    what goes around comes around, one
    day karma will bite you back on the butt
    maybe not today..........
Privacy Policy