Apparently Jews are stupid!

Options
1235»

Comments

• carol
    carol Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Well done you! I had the honour of being asked out to lunch by a manager (Asian), Chinese man (Temp) and a Jamacan chap (on training). Really enjoyed myself, I was temping at the time and really enjoyed the job and people. It was funny listening to them all wanting to know about each others culture, I learnt a lot, and it was nice to be asked. I was the English female by the way. Your girl needs to get to grips with basic politeness. My former boss used to cut peoples hair if they didn't sell anything. Yes, you did read that correctly. :001_smile:
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thanks for all your good wishes.

I promise I will not overdo anything. I parents are helping our family friends through this traumatic time, with their husband/dad. No news from them today so hopefully he is still holding his own.

As for me. I had an ECG this morning and everything is going extremely well. Also my stitches were taken out. So everything is good.

As for Carols comment, your former boss sounds like a real bugger to me. Surely cutting someones hair with out their consent is assault (unless you are my 2 year old niece of course :lol: ).

Speegs
  • Marg22
    Marg22 Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Speegs

Just seen the posts about your heart operation. Hope your soon feeling well again.

Very best wishes

Marg
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Best wishes Speegs, I hope you are feeling better soon.
Privacy Policy