Options
    lessci wrote: »
    Well I did always say I'm a gay man trapped in a girls body :huh:

Now thats cause for therpy :lol:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Therpy?

The poor woman needs help, for goodness sake!
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well I did always say I'm a gay man trapped in a girls body :huh:

No I take it back, I'm a girl who loves Football (yes I can even explain the offside rule) Motorsport, DIY (I had a hammer drill for Christmas!!!), science fiction and loud rock music. Most of my male friend say I'm an honourary bloke. Maybe thats why I'm still single.
  • Cullen
    Options
    Hmm, possibly you need to develop your femininity?

If you want to make yourself attractive to the opposite sex, and you may not, but if you do how about wearing lots of pink frilly things, smiling a lot and agreeing with all the males who say something, even if it's inane? It worked for Camilla!

I may start up a relationship counselling service for AAT Forum members. Obviously it will be free to start with and when I have got a proper hang of it all I may introduce a modest charge?

What do you think Lessci? I am rather good at it, don't you think? Try my advice and you'll soon bag a bloke. Trust me!
  • lessci
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Hmm, possibly you need to develop your femininity?

If you want to make yourself attractive to the opposite sex, and you may not, but if you do how about wearing lots of pink frilly things, smiling a lot and agreeing with all the males who say something, even if it's inane? It worked for Camilla!

I may start up a relationship counselling service for AAT Forum members. Obviously it will be free to start with and when I have got a proper hang of it all I may introduce a modest charge?

What do you think Lessci? I am rather good at it, don't you think? Try my advice and you'll soon bag a bloke. Trust me!

I'd rather be myself and single, than pretend to be something I'm not, I'm not even that bothered about it. If the right person for me is out there, he's out there. If I'm going to be a sad old lady with loads of cats........well so be it :lol::lol:
  • Cullen
    Options
    It's all me me me with you! (Well me me me miaow.) What about my new counselling business?

I could have been rich.......
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I'd rather be myself and single, than pretend to be something I'm not, I'm not even that bothered about it. If the right person for me is out there, he's out there. If I'm going to be a sad old lady with loads of cats........well so be it :lol::lol:

Hear hear. Although I would like to point out that I won't be a sad old lady; more a grumpy old man!

Sorry Cullen, I guess you're out of luck. That said, I may benefit forom different types of counselling...!:laugh:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I had a hammer drill for Christmas
    A hammer drill you say?
    :001_tt1:
  • lessci
    Options
    CJC wrote: »
    A hammer drill you say?
    :001_tt1:

It was actually a set with a hammerdrill and an 18 volt electric screwdriver. :lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    With so many legal ways to steal money these days, who needs to commit crime?

Just checked my bank statement and noticed a direct debit I cancelled a couple of weeks ago for a trial subscription to PC Pro had been reinstated and the money for a six month sub taken. Charming.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    With so many legal ways to steal money these days, who needs to commit crime?

Just checked my bank statement and noticed a direct debit I cancelled a couple of weeks ago for a trial subscription to PC Pro had been reinstated and the money for a six month sub taken. Charming.

so you didnt need that helpful pc pro mag then ?:tongue_smilie:
Privacy Policy