Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 4 (Level 8 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Help pcr june 07

Tina SparklesTina Sparkles Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 17
I have just come across something so stupid if someone would please look at this for me. Task 1.2- revised budgeted operating statement. I have just done a revised labour budget and there was excess labour and they are talking about ovetime in the operating budget? where on earth do they get that from. Also where do they get the hours for the overheads?? aghhhh

Comments

• CathGCathG Well-Known Registered Posts: 145
    Are they talking about the luxury labour hours, whereas is the idle time with the standard model labour hours?
  • FlipflopFlipflop Feels At Home Registered Posts: 67
    Think they have done one budget with extra staff one without, I am trying to do the same one and have no idea where they get the opening and closing stock figure in the revised operating statment any ideas?
    Flipflop wrote: »
    Think they have done one budget with extra staff one without, I am trying to do the same one and have no idea where they get the opening and closing stock figure in the revised operating statment any ideas?

are you looking at the answer page - which task is it you're referring to?
    their answers for 1.2 iv and 1.1g
    Flipflop wrote: »
    their answers for 1.2 iv and 1.1g

are you sure it's June 07

I can't see any mention of stock
    OMG think I am going to cry, just found a duplicate set of answers without stock aaarrrrgghhh...:crying: