• alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Ive heard babies love chocolate though!
  • alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Did anyone make an adjustment for the sound system for:

The paintings calculation did need to be restricted to 5/3 x proceeds - 6000 as only the total of 3 painting was over 6000.
    !

I think this was an unfair question as you could have taken it both ways, i may complain!:lol:
  • hanapospis
    hanapospis Registered Posts: 111 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    nhlightnin wrote: »
    I had the previous years benefit as from 1st July for the stereo so I only put 960 x 10/12 = £800. The childcare I exempted because it said 'approved carer' but not sure

Do we have to time apportion this? ( the music stereo)? I thought it applies to a whole year does not matter how long it was in use.. am I wrong?

no, no... another msitake:crying:
  • elnino2201
    elnino2201 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thats the calc I used for the apportioned cost then I restricted the profit :-

£10,000 - £6000 x5/3

Which gave me the £6666 as my gain

i did that but used £6,667 :001_tongue:
  • hanapospis
    hanapospis Registered Posts: 111 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Is anyone in the email about the confidentiality (contact details) put that:

As it is not related to the client's tax or accountancy matter the contact details can be provided?

It is wrong??:crying::crying:
  • swampy1901
    swampy1901 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Not really sure about this one. Said I couldnt give details because of client confidentiality - but if she wanted to write a note I would forward it on - cos you are not divulging personal info. Well we will have to see.

Swampy
Privacy Policy