Office Layout

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi All

We are in the middle of an office re-fit and ive been asked to come up with ideas of how i want my office to be decorated and furnished.

To be honest am at an loss give me a home i can design and decorate that to a tea but an office i have no idea.

So what do you lot think colours the lot?

Thanks

Vic

Comments

• Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    just take a knife and slice a piece of flesh off your hand... take it to B&Q and ask them to provide you with paint to the colour of your flesh. Take that to work and say you want your office decorated in that colour.

Then, you could go to work naked! (obviously having shaved 1st) and if someone came into your office that you didn't like or didn't want to speak to - you could stand up with your back against the wall - that way, they would't be able to see you as you blend in with the background and they think you are not there! WINNER

Other than that serious suggestion, Magnolia...
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I knew my idea for office decoration would catch on in the end!!

How much space have you got? Is there loads of windows and stuff?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Its a pretty big office with a large window covering half of one wall deff need more storage and shelves but i think it needs to be more customer friendly but without becomming to homely :001_unsure:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    On a similar note to Jamie's, I'd also suggest magnolia but with blood red paint heavily splashed in a severed arterial type fashion over the floor, walls and veiling. Place a few bits of broken furniture, draw a chalk mark on the floor and randomly scatter a few strands of "Police line - do not cross" hazard type around the place and door frame. Perfect.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    On a similar note to Jamie's, I'd also suggest magnolia but with blood red paint heavily splashed in a severed arterial type fashion over the floor, walls and veiling. Place a few bits of broken furniture, draw a chalk mark on the floor and randomly scatter a few strands of "Police line - do not cross" hazard type around the place and door frame. Perfect.

I can see that fitting nicely in your line of work Mr Reaper but mybe not good in practise enviroment lol

Plus we want clients to feel relaxed and welcome not put them in counciling for the rest of their lives :lol:
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You have to get a white board! I love white boards. If I had one I'd never get any work done
  • A-Vic
    Options
    O yes we have 4
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Buff wrote: ยป
    just take a knife and slice a piece of flesh off your hand... take it to B&Q and ask them to provide you with paint to the colour of your flesh. Take that to work and say you want your office decorated in that colour.

Then, you could go to work naked! (obviously having shaved 1st) and if someone came into your office that you didn't like or didn't want to speak to - you could stand up with your back against the wall - that way, they would't be able to see you as you blend in with the background and they think you are not there! WINNER

Other than that serious suggestion, Magnolia...

They say there's a fine line between genious and insanity :d

and couldn't you just show them your hand, I wonder what a flesh coloured room would be like....
Privacy Policy