ok then....
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    ok
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    but surely if you wish to post after me then .....you should post after me........i wouldnt want to hold the name on all the last posts on all the last threads now ???
  • messedup89
    Options
    i can keep posting after you. If you dont what to hold all the last posts you just dont post after me on this one :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    ok i wont post after you then ?
  • messedup89
    Options
    ok last post on this thread
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You think?
  • mark130273
    Options
    nope its not ?
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Come on now, let everyone have a go.
  • britfil09
    britfil09 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    and why?

...and why is it that everytime I go to the toilet, after few seconds my senior comes next, smile and says hello....I don't want to think of anything...maybe it just happens..lol
  • britfil09
    britfil09 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    and

mind you he is so serious in the office but very friendly in the toilet hugh!!!
  • mark130273
    Options
    very nice......britfil09
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

I wouldn't imagin men could be anything else but friendaly standing at the urinals................surley it would not be a good idea to start getting annoyed and flinging your arms all over the place in rage.:lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    Options
    I wouldn't imagin men could be anything else but friendaly standing at the urinals................surley it would not be a good idea to start getting annoyed and flinging your arms all over the place in rage.:lol::lol:

nah ..dont think any arms would fly around at the urinals........well unless oyu went to a "special pub"

:ohmy:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

I'd watch out tbh..
  • mark130273
    Options
    too bloody right....over friendly in the toilet.....not needed !
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I and many other cant help but carry on conversations we have had through the day at the urinals - theres some sort of unweritten rule that basically i couldn't give to shaggs about.

Be assured that because I am talking to you, I am not ogling at your c0ck. Be assured that as I am talking to you and shaking, I am not thinking about you and shaking - its a completely diferent thing.

As for takin a dump in the office ... theres more than 1 cubicle in there for a reason. You all need to go - whats the problem if someone is already punishing the porcelain bowl before you get in there. See it from the reverse angle, make i a competition, who can finish the quickest, the loudest and give the smuggest smile in the mirror whilst both washing hands.
  • AK002
    Options
    Buff wrote: ยป
    I and many other cant help but carry on conversations we have had through the day at the urinals - theres some sort of unweritten rule that basically i couldn't give to shaggs about.

Be assured that because I am talking to you, I am not ogling at your c0ck. Be assured that as I am talking to you and shaking, I am not thinking about you and shaking - its a completely diferent thing.

As for takin a dump in the office ... theres more than 1 cubicle in there for a reason. You all need to go - whats the problem if someone is already punishing the porcelain bowl before you get in there. See it from the reverse angle, make i a competition, who can finish the quickest, the loudest and give the smuggest smile in the mirror whilst both washing hands.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

Haha you know its funny but you can tell a lot about people just by seeing how they act in what they percieve to be awkward situations, you can tell their confidence levels, their character, their common distracting traites etc...maybe you should all start analysing people in the toilet! :lol:
  • mark130273
    Options
    thinking is great on the toilet...ive thought of many things on the "bog"
  • Buff
    Options
    Like?.... Which hand to use today? or Is that Normal? -- enlighten us
  • mark130273
    Options
    always my left !!!!:confused1:
  • AK002
    Options
    LOL belive it or not i have 'solved' some accounts problems on the bog...
  • mark130273
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    LOL belive it or not i have 'solved' some accounts problems on the bog...

well on the bog ive thought of how to LOG ??
  • Buff
    Options
    well the next time when you're on the bog, how about you think about not using the quote button all the time?
  • mark130273
    Options
    well the next time when you're on the bog, how about you think about not using the quote button all the time?

ok i wont use it....:tongue_smilie:
Privacy Policy