Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    dunno really...something a lil more funky maybe??
  • LeeS2009
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Studying and housework - rotten combination really; couldn't get particularly inspired about either honestly!

Glad you had a fantastic weekend - even if I'm a teensy bit jealous - I'd have loved to be out on the motorbike but I just can't get my leg over .............

Never mind, I have only just found out why you cant get your leg over.
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Have gone back to cat woman while I find something else, will that do sir?
  • LeeS2009
    lol another cat!!???
  • jilt
    lol another cat!!???

Take you don't like cats then
  • LeeS2009
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Take you don't like cats then

why would you say that....i just noticed you had a feline theme going on thats all lol
  • LeeS2009
    Time to go today!! speak to you all wednesday, have a good evening!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Time to go today!! speak to you all wednesday, have a good evening!

Bloody part timers ........ he goes to work, spends all day on here then sods off early and .... won't be back until Wednesday!!!!!! Beggars belief!

Do you actually get paid to do something Lee???????
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • jilt
    I must be another part timer then ....lol, off home catch you tomorrow............or later
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    dunno really...something a lil more funky maybe??

Such as

jb.jpg
  • jilt
    I don't think so CJ, any better ideas?
  • anniem
    I like the one you've got, but then look at mine .... perhaps I'm no judge ?
  • CJC
    I like the one you've got too... rubber catsuit and whip, hmmm better go have a cold shower :blush:

Still, Lee wanted something funkier and they don't get much funkier than JB.
  • jilt
    anniem wrote: ยป
    I like the one you've got, but then look at mine .... perhaps I'm no judge ?
    CJC wrote: ยป
    I like the one you've got too... rubber catsuit and whip, hmmm better go have a cold shower :blush:

Still, Lee wanted something funkier and they don't get much funkier than JB.

Yeah think I'll keep the whip ....lol

Why I listen to him I don't know but was bored with my other pud!
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    hey people. hows it going? do you all know each other from college or from spending so much time on here? I don't know anyone as i am distance learning. Also, you must all be lucky to be able to go on here during work. i don't get enough time to have more than 15mins for lunch. i love coming on the forum though and reading whats going on. keeps me sane.
    so big thanks guys
  • anniem
    hey people. hows it going? do you all know each other from college or from spending so much time on here? I don't know anyone as i am distance learning. Also, you must all be lucky to be able to go on here during work. i don't get enough time to have more than 15mins for lunch. i love coming on the forum though and reading whats going on. keeps me sane.
    so big thanks guys

Hi Primble

Not sure about the others, but I only know the peeps on here from visiting the forum. Like you, I'm distance learning and just come on here to keep in touch with the rest of the nutters here. (I'd like to think they keep me sane!)

I try not to be here during work time too much, but I've been typing up some very very long documents this last week, so have been here to try and avoid repetative strain injury.
  • Primble
    im sure they do keep you sane, lol

i've got load on invoices to post tomorrow, get awful neckache from looking at the invoice then at the screen. can couple it with tea drinking to bend it the other way though. hehe
  • jilt
    so big thanks guys

Most people I know from being on here, very friendly bunch. I'm a distance learner myself. I have seen your name crop up often.

Have met up with a couple of them though, they know who they are .........lol
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Most people I know from being on here, very friendly bunch. I'm a distance learner myself. I have seen your name crop up often.

Have met up with a couple of them though, they know who they are .........lol

repeats pint not halfs lol
  • CJC
    Quiet here today, could it be that people are actually w*rking?
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Yep definitely working, with a quick break now, as I am waiting for the system to run something. Got to do a "2-mans" job on my own, as my colleague is on holiday. Wouldn't be so bad, but I also had to cover for another colleague yesterday and that took all day, so now I am doing yesterday's work.
  • A-Vic

Admin Admin he said a bad word :lol:
  • jilt

Too right, I've had enough of this trying to fit 5 days work into 3! Especially when it's interfering with the forum .......lol
  • A-Vic
    Too right, I've had enough of this trying to fit 5 days work into 3! Especially when it's interfering with the forum .......lol

bloody part-timers :lol: *runs*
  • jilt
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    bloody part-timers :lol: *runs*

Oi!! I hope you can run fast! ...............lol
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Uh oh, have you lot been bad on this thread today as Oliver Westbury - AAT admin - is currently reading it?
  • anniem
    Uh oh, have you lot been bad on this thread today as Oliver Westbury - AAT admin - is currently reading it?

I expect he hasn't got enough to do at work today .....
  • A-Vic

opps i was only kidding :lol:
  • Primble
    the forum has been quieter than i used to be recently. the resident posters (wasn't sure how best to phrase that) never fail to make me smile tho
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well, i have just had chinese for tea and found a real bargain - 1.5 litres of red JP chenet 4 euros, so of course have had to open it and make sure it is not off. it is wrapped in a cellophane bag with a pretty bow too - it is a real bargain.

Oh, and have my DFS stuff ready to be attacked, maybe a little wine (not whine) will help it sink in - here's hoping :)

Tracy
Privacy Policy