Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Yes!! a man.....who wonders why when he says he is has been prepping for something for the last few weeks and is hoping for something good to happen in the next week...why a woman would think its got anything to do with a female and a ring???

1. there isnt a woman alive that i would waste 3 weeks prepping to do something with
    2. ring???????????? thats just religeous tradition, i am not religeous, and i am not traditional, plus they are expensive!

Does that mean you don't want to get married then ? LOL

I would never have guessed Lee...........................sit down and take a breath LOL
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Diannew wrote: »
    Does that mean you don't want to get married then ? LOL

I would never have guessed Lee...........................sit down and take a breath LOL

now there is no need to swear....just want you to stop being silly
  • Diannew
    now there is no need to swear....just want you to stop being silly

Silly is good....makes people smile and smiling is good......so I will continue to be as silly as you.
  • LeeS2009
    Silly is good....makes people smile and smiling is good......so I will continue to be as silly as you.

fine then just please try not to use me-female-ring in the same sentence....and i will accomodate your silliness
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    But as long as you won't tell us what you have been prepping, we will keep guessing!

So best say it now, or we will go back to the ring and female or come up with more silly things...

Actually the ring was a no go, females are not worth it. Has it got something to do with another man?
  • LeeS2009
    Rinske wrote: »
    But as long as you won't tell us what you have been prepping, we will keep guessing!

So best say it now, or we will go back to the ring and female or come up with more silly things...

Actually the ring was a no go, females are not worth it. Has it got something to do with another man?

I am intending to switch directions in my career......again lol
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Sooo was that now so hard to tell us?

What direction are you going in now and what are you planning to do?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    aww come on i do feel for lee a little theres us all jumping to conclutions it could therefore be a man and not a woman he is buying the ring for apologies for oversight on my part :D
  • Diannew

As long as you don't switch all directions LOL
  • LeeS2009
    Rinske wrote: »
    Sooo was that now so hard to tell us?

What direction are you going in now and what are you planning to do?

Change the subject, its not a topic of conversation yet, its bad luck to talk about a job before you get it. :biggrin:
    A-Vic wrote: »
    aww come on i do feel for lee a little theres us all jumping to conclutions it could therefore be a man and not a woman he is buying the ring for apologies for oversight on my part

Shut up you
    As long as you don't switch all directions LOL

just a more rewarding career
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Afternoon people!
    Yay it's lunch time. and i accidently picked up the hubbys lunch so iv got double the amount i normally do. :)

And i'm so excited my trousers came today. I can finally wear trousers that look ironed again!!!
  • LeeS2009
    Primble wrote: »
    Afternoon people!
    Yay it's lunch time. and i accidently picked up the hubbys lunch so iv got double the amount i normally do. :)

And i'm so excited my trousers came today. I can finally wear trousers that look ironed again!!!

Impressive trouser!!! lol
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Howzabout this for lowering the tone of the thread?
    Good Morning Jill....you have just come on at the right time...

I beg your pardon? Can you please keep your feminine hygiene business to yourselves?
  • Primble
    Impressive trouser!!! lol

lol i mean i have another paid for work but the creases wont even respond to the iron and i've had comments about the creases at work
  • Primble
    blobbyh wrote: »
    I beg your pardon? Can you please keep your feminine hygiene business to yourselves?

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    could we expect any less from robert ? i hope not lol
  • LeeS2009
    lol i mean i have another paid for work but the creases wont even respond to the iron and i've had comments about the creases at work

is the iron on??? if you look carefully there is a lead attached to the iron, and if you follow it to its end and find it on the floor.......that would be your problem :wink:
  • Primble
    is the iron on??? if you look carefully there is a lead attached to the iron, and if you follow it to its end and find it on the floor.......that would be your problem :wink:

how rude. of course. just can have it up very high as they're 100% polyester. bought better ones tho. problem hopefully solved. until i get them home tonight and find they don't fit
  • blobbyh
    If it was an iron for a man, it wouldn't even come with instructions as we'd figure it out. Thus instructions are supplied solely for women to show to their men when they can't work out themselves how to use said appliance and we're back to my first point.
  • LeeS2009
    how rude. of course. just can have it up very high as they're 100% polyester. bought better ones tho. problem hopefully solved. until i get them home tonight and find they don't fit

speak to the girls on here, they are getting on a bit now and find it difficult to keep the weight off, I am sure they will give you a few pairs from last year that they cant fit into anymore....just let them know your size :lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Yes!! a man.....who wonders why when he says he is has been prepping for something for the last few weeks and is hoping for something good to happen in the next week...why a woman would think its got anything to do with a female and a ring???

1. there isnt a woman alive that i would waste 3 weeks prepping to do something with
    2. ring???????????? thats just religeous tradition, i am not religeous, and i am not traditional, plus they are expensive!

Now I can be with you on the ring/tradition thing, but

'there isnt a woman alive that i would waste 3 weeks prepping to do something with' - so you don't think enough of anyone to do this. I'm surprised at you, thought you like'd to enjoy life, does this not include enjoying it with your friends?
  • blobbyh
    Nice one, Lee.
  • LeeS2009
    jilt wrote: »
    Now I can be with you on the ring/tradition thing, but

'there isnt a woman alive that i would waste 3 weeks prepping to do something with' - so you don't think enough of anyone to do this. I'm surprised at you, thought you like'd to enjoy life, does this not include enjoying it with your friends?

yes but i wouldnt spend 3 weeks preparing for it???
  • jilt
    speak to the girls on here, they are getting on a bit now and find it difficult to keep the weight off, I am sure they will give you a few pairs from last year that they cant fit into anymore....just let them know your size :lol:

Have you got a phobia about people older than you, especially woman. In your opinion I am just an old hag, and a fat one at that! If that's the case why is my husband 9 years younger than me? And no he isn't blind, bald and ugly before you ask ....lol
  • LeeS2009
    Nice one, Lee.

Thanks Rob, with a little bit of honesty and generosity....primble will soon be inundated with trousers....every little helps
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    Oh Jil I think we were all trying to avoid that comment! After all he wasn't referring to any of us was he...?
  • blobbyh
    If that's the case why is my husband 9 years younger than me?

Coming from South Yorkshire, I'd say you married your younger brother?
  • jilt
    Jan wrote: »
    Oh Jil I think we were all trying to avoid that comment! After all he wasn't referring to any of us was he...?

Oh yes, I've had the comments before. Not to worry he'll no doubt disappear again for a few months soon
  • jilt
    Coming from South Yorkshire, I'd say you married your younger brother?

Ha ha, don't have any!
  • LeeS2009
    Have you got a phobia about people older than you, especially woman. In your opinion I am just an old hag, and a fat one at that! If that's the case why is my husband 9 years younger than me? And no he isn't blind, bald and ugly before you ask ....lol

I know where the cat theme comes from now Jil...lol you are one of those Cougars....

Besides i didnt say you were old, getting on a bit and old are 2 different things, I have never called you a hag or fat hun.....but even you have to admit the inches are proving more difficult to shift from your butt as you get older lol
Privacy Policy