Job Role

messedup89
messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281
What does your job role involve and what level are you at?
«1

Comments

  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492
    prepare full accounts, CT tax comps, VAT returns.

    Starting Technician in Sept hopefully! Have been doing to above since before Intermediate tho..

    Not bad for a 19 year old i think :)
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    messedup89 wrote: »
    What does your job role involve and what level are you at?

    I am currently performance manager for primary and secondary care in the caerphilly borough of south wales, managing activity levels of our patients of residence managing long term agreements and block contracts between ourselves and the NHS Trusts. I ensure that our GP's treat patients and refer them to secondary care appropriately, or prescribe appropiately. I also ensure that targets are met and write reports for management teams, boards and the welsh assembly.
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281
    AK002 wrote: »
    prepare full accounts, CT tax comps, VAT returns.

    Starting Technician in Sept hopefully! Have been doing to above since before Intermediate tho..

    Not bad for a 19 year old i think :)

    :ohmy: wow im 20, halfway through technician and dont do the full accounts, vat returns or even prepare jounals! How lame is that! So jelous :crying:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    I am currently performance manager for primary and secondary care in the caerphilly borough of south wales, managing activity levels of our patients of residence managing long term agreements and block contracts between ourselves and the NHS Trusts. I ensure that our GP's treat patients and refer them to secondary care appropriately, or prescribe appropiately. I also ensure that targets are met and write reports for management teams, boards and the welsh assembly.

    sounds waaaaaaaaaaaay too clever :lol:
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    messedup89 wrote: »
    sounds waaaaaaaaaaaay too clever :lol:

    yep.......I'm a really clever chap :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    yep.......I'm a really clever chap :laugh:

    Management Accountant.........I do it all.

    AAT Tutor also.
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    Management Accountant.........I do it all.

    AAT Tutor also.

    So I have been told :001_tt2:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281
    Diannew wrote: »
    Management Accountant.........I do it all.

    AAT Tutor also.

    wow thats pretty cool :thumbup1:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    messedup89 wrote: »
    wow thats pretty cool :thumbup1:

    Not really Hun.....

    You can do anything...if you really want to..but doing AAT can open many doors..............:001_wub:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281
    Diannew wrote: »
    Not really Hun.....

    You can do anything...if you really want to..but doing AAT can open many doors..............:001_wub:

    i know. Just wish i was a bit more involved at this stage thats all
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i know. Just wish i was a bit more involved at this stage thats all

    Why don't you approach the boss and ask him if you can become more involved in the accounts side....to put all what you are leaning into practice, obvioulsy under supervision at first if that's how they want to proceed with it.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970
    Accountants assistant, Office Manager, Practice Administrator, IT Officer and dare i say it data input officer :lol::lol::lol:

    O and about to start (hopefully dipolma)
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Accountants assistant, Office Manager, Practice Administrator, IT Officer and dare i say it data input officer :lol::lol::lol:

    O and about to start (hopefully dipolma)

    Go girl,...don't forget seasoned pro:thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970
    Diannew wrote: »
    Why don't you approach the boss and ask him if you can become more involved in the accounts side....to put all what you are leaning into practice, obvioulsy under supervision at first if that's how they want to proceed with it.

    Thats good avise i did the same and have started to produced accounts and tax returns all because i asked Messed
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970
    Diannew wrote: »
    Go girl,...don't forget seasoned pro:thumbup:

    Dianne only on the weekends :lol:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281
    Diannew wrote: »
    Why don't you approach the boss and ask him if you can become more involved in the accounts side....to put all what you are leaning into practice, obvioulsy under supervision at first if that's how they want to proceed with it.

    i have. He said he'd talk to the person above me to show me some stuff like journal prep, and each month she says she will bit i either got nothing or 2 or 3 lame journals, nothing even remotely challenging :thumbdown:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i have. He said he'd talk to the person above me to show me some stuff like journal prep, and each month she says she will bit i either got nothing or 2 or 3 lame journals, nothing even remotely challenging :thumbdown:

    Don't give up...if they are paying for the course...use the fact that unless you actually gain experience in doing more...it will not have been very cost effecient to the company...and the time factor also
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    Don't give up...if they are paying for the course...use the fact that unless you actually gain experience in doing more...it will not have been very cost effecient to the company...and the time factor also

    i would just quit if i was you...your obviously rubbish :001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    i would just quit if i was you...your obviously rubbish :001_tt2::001_tt2:

    Girls are not quitters.......say's alot for your staying power:thumbdown:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    i would just quit if i was you...your obviously rubbish :001_tt2::001_tt2:

    very encouraging melon head :001_tongue:
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    messedup89 wrote: »
    very encouraging melon head :001_tongue:
    Diannew wrote: »
    Girls are not quitters.......say's alot for your staying power:thumbdown:


    :lol::lol: thats because your not used to dealing with very challenging situations....you leave that to the men! :thumbup1:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    :lol::lol: thats because your not used to dealing with very challenging situations....you leave that to the men! :thumbup1:

    Oh PLEASE............... some men are very challenging for women:001_unsure:
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    Oh PLEASE............... some men are very challenging for women:001_unsure:

    ALL women are challenging for men.......you all should have evolved without tongues...and fingers :lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    ALL women are challenging for men.......you all should have evolved without tongues...and fingers :lol::lol::lol:

    Why? they are useful impliments for women..........more than some that men have:001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    Why? they are useful impliments for women..........more than some that men have:001_tt2:

    they tend to get over used with to much chatting and to much chatroom typing :lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    they tend to get over used with to much chatting and to much chatroom typing :lol::lol:

    I am ony answering your post's .....are your little pinkies being over used:001_rolleyes:
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    I am ony answering your post's .....are your little pinkies being over used:001_rolleyes:

    Ooooooh there are so many interesting replies i could put to that question...but i wont :lol::lol: this is not the right type of place
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Ooooooh there are so many interesting replies i could put to that question...but i wont :lol::lol: this is not the right type of place

    2-0
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    2-0

    your supposed to be an accountant!!!! you got your maths wrong there my little lovely :001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    your supposed to be an accountant!!!! you got your maths wrong there my little lovely :001_tt2:

    No I got my first 1..on the other thread...nothing wrong with my maths :001_tt2:
Privacy Policy