Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Ebay

A-VicA-Vic Expertise GuaranteedRegistered Posts: 6,970
just heard on the news girl blocked on ebay from selling her gran discription annoying but cudderly (bids reached £2000):lol:

Come on who would you sell given half a chance? and what discription would you use?

Comments

• sarahwilsonsarahwilson Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 567
    I'd sell my boyfriend description - Human equivalent of a napkin ring, quite nice to look at for a few seconds but in truth absolutely pointless
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    lmao
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    I'd sell my boyfriend description - Human equivalent of a napkin ring, quite nice to look at for a few seconds but in truth absolutely pointless

hahahaha excellent :lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814

Very good Sarah LOL
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515

bit harsh though.....i mean he is your boyfriend lol
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    how about the "wife" description

She is like a bungalow...............Lovely and cosy and nice to look at but nothing upstairs !!!
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,415
    I'd sell my mother's cadavar to medical scientists though the fact she's still breathing could be a problem...
    blobbyh wrote: »
    I'd sell my mother's cadavar to medical scientists though the fact she's still breathing could be a problem...

how VERY dare you !!!
  • Raging PineapplesRaging Pineapples Well-Known Registered Posts: 110

A problem quickly remedied though ;)

If I sold my wife, I'd get a fortune!!
    Description:

"Domestic goddess who enjoys washing up, cleaning, ironing, cooking, and resents any attempted male assistance in any of these areas. Extremely low maintenance, will not spend more than £10 on a pair of shoes, quiet and mild temperament and enjoys plentiful hugs.

Disclaimer: Speaks little english"

She be a gem!!
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970

Description:

"Domestic goddess who enjoys washing up, cleaning, ironing, cooking, and resents any attempted male assistance in any of these areas. Extremely low maintenance, will not spend more than £10 on a pair of shoes, quiet and mild temperament and enjoys plentiful hugs.

She be a gem!!

Yiks i wana marry her myself lmao

Description:

She be a gem!!

give me your Ebay link please......i wanna bid right NOW !!!