Advise please

Options
13Ā»

Comments

• micklynch
    micklynch Registered Posts: 15 New contributor šŸø
    Options
    Dean,
    You seem to take great pleasure in just being rude generally. That's seems a rather sad way to be, but each to their own I guess. I prefer to be polite and pleasant to people.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø
    Options
    Dean,
    You seem to take great pleasure in just being rude generally. That's seems a rather sad way to be, but each to their own I guess. I prefer to be polite and pleasant to people.

How about this for rude, just get over yourself stop been an arse and stop trying to cause trouble where there isnt any or are you that sad that you feel the need to?
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø
    Options
    Dean,
    You seem to take great pleasure in just being rude generally.

Mick, you keep using the word 'generally' which suggests I am rude quite a lot of the time.

If that is the case, then surely you can find me some examples?

..or are you just jumping on the bandwagon?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø
    Options
    harryhill_fight_thumb_4623381D.jpg

Careful: admin replying to this thread...
  • MILLY21
    MILLY21 Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ā­
    Options
    do you know what I have been thinking of harry hill all morning but didnt want to post it for fear of upsetting someone.

high five for that......class totally class, love it love it love it!!
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor ā­
    Options
    Direction of this thread.....

Dear AAT forum users,

Can i please ask you to mellow down the general tone of this thread?

The 'threshold of offence', so to speak, varies greatly between people, so can i please ask you all to consider potential ramifications' before you post. Please try to show mutual respect, and if in doubt, please go without :)

Kind Regards,
    James, AAT Web Team

p.s yes Harry Hill is fine lol
  • blobbyh
    Options
    MILLY21 wrote: Ā»
    do you know what I have been thinking of harry hill all morning but didnt want to post it for fear of upsetting someone.

Harry Hill upsetting someone is like Switzerland declaring their allegiance in the outbreak of warfare: never gonna happen...

(Sorry to the Swiss there if you're upset...)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Dear AAT forum users,

Can i please ask you to mellow down the general tone of this thread?

The 'threshold of offence', so to speak, varies greatly between people, so can i please ask you all to consider potential ramifications' before you post. Please try to show mutual respect, and if in doubt, please go without :)

Kind Regards,
    James, AAT Web Team

p.s yes Harry Hill is fine lol

Most of what you said has been taken into afect but harry hill come on???
  • MILLY21
    Options
    Oh Harry Hill just makes Saturday !!!!!

(What I meant is I was worried if I had put it down someone may have though I was trying to stir things up between members and holey moley I don't think I could cope with any more fallings out)

I'm glad it's friday I'm having a large vokda and red bull tonight and one else in need to a drink????
  • MILLY21
    Options
    I'm glad it's friday I'm having a large vokda and red bull tonight and one else in need to a drink????

Sounds like I've already been drinking, I seem to have lost the ability the write a sentence
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Nar x-factor but vodka redbull thats class in a glass love the stuff
  • MILLY21
    Options
    If you drink too much do you get palpatations the next day.

I do, feels like my heart is coming out of my chest.

Have you tried jaeigermeister and red bull, rocket fuel but oh soooooooo nice, give it a try
  • A-Vic
    Options
    MILLY21 wrote: Ā»
    If you drink too much do you get palpatations the next day.

I do, feels like my heart is coming out of my chest.

Have you tried jaeigermeister and red bull, rocket fuel but oh soooooooo nice, give it a try

Not tried that yet
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Well, I hope that now we've all calmed down, we can somehow get on again. Differences of opinion will always occur on this forum due to the strength of personalities involved but that doesn't mean that once it's blown over, there's a need to avoid each other. Dean won't be making voodoo dolls of Milly or Mick (at least I think he won't), and I'm sure next week he'd be as keen as ever to help either of you should the request arise again.

Friends again?!!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: Ā»
    Well, I hope that now we've all calmed down, we can somehow get on again. Differences of opinion will always occur on this forum due to the strength of personalities involved but that doesn't mean that once it's blown over, there's a need to avoid each other. Dean won't be making voodoo dolls of Milly or Mick (at least I think he won't), and I'm sure next week he'd be as keen as ever to help either of you should the request arise again.

Friends again?!!

Wana hug? hehe sorry couldnt resist
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor šŸ¦‰
    Options
    sorry for changing the subject A-Vic are you going to any festivals nxt yr? xx
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Sure am ive already got my reading tickets :)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    How about you?
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø
    Options
    _voodoo_doll__by_macgreen.jpg
  • lorraine
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Ā»
    How about you?

I don't have any planned yet, would love to try other festivals, only done glasto which I loved! - would like to give reading ago......still getting over the toilets at glasto...they were awful...and saying they were awful is an understatement!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    lorraine wrote: Ā»
    I don't have any planned yet, would love to try other festivals, only done glasto which I loved! - would like to give reading ago......still getting over the toilets at glasto...they were awful...and saying they were awful is an understatement!

Lmao wana try leeds on a red hot day, on day two of not been cleaned now thats an experience i will taking to my grave my eyes are still watering lmao.

3rd year of reading love it and its a lot better run plus doing tangerine fields (own hot shower flushable loo and set up for you when you arrive tent and all)

Hey dean your not doing your rep any good i hope you do look after whoes ever that vodoo doll is hehe :)
  • lorraine
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Ā»
    Lmao wana try leeds on a red hot day, on day two of not been cleaned now thats an experience i will taking to my grave my eyes are still watering lmao.

3rd year of reading love it and its a lot better run plus doing tangerine fields (own hot shower flushable loo and set up for you when you arrive tent and all)

Hey dean your not doing your rep any good i hope you do look after whoes ever that vodoo doll is hehe :)

When we went to glasto we cheated we stayed in the praxis tent part, nice showers and loos, I don't think I could have done proper glasto!
  • Julia Crouch
    Julia Crouch Registered Posts: 68 Regular contributor ā­
    Options
    Gosh...

I went on holiday last week but it looks as though you guys didn't get any work done either. LOL.

Just read the thread, took at least 5 mins, LOLA, and now I am laughing at my own jokes!

PS Dean and Bob can be swine's at times but 'oink' we all love them really. I have on many occasions received excellent advice and support from these two, thank you, plus at least we know who they are, they do not sneak in anonymously :)
Privacy Policy