Kids, eh? Who'd have em???

Options
2»

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Must admit it isn't easy rearing eejits.

I had a word with both sons last night after they came in from the Spice Girls Breakup Survivor Self Help Group meeting. I expect big changes in their lifestyles.

I will keep you all posted as I believe that my problem today, just might be yours tomorrow.
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I will keep you all posted as I believe that my problem today, just might be yours tomorrow.

As someone in his mid-20s who lives with his parents*, can I just say "eep!".

* yeah, I know. I moved back after finishing uni (three months ago) and have had trouble getting a decent enough job that I can afford my own place.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen just send them to a download festival that will put hairs on their chests and make men of them if all else fails.

then if nothing (even download) wont work pack, book a one ticket and just run :lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I feel Download's a little on the big side and may just indulge their - ahem - gay tendencies being surrounded by so much masculinity. I'd suggest something a little more intimate such as pink tee shirts, dangly earrings and two tickets to the next Soulfly gig with an instruction they must survive the pit or their inheritence will be spent. Will probably put them off men forever and next thing you know, you'll have two daughters...
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Well gay or straight, they must be true to themselves.

Number 1 son likes going to Reading and is off to see Fleetwood Mac this weekend. He claims Peter Green is back on the axe and ripping out rifts. This sounds quite frightening, do you think I should withdraw my consent and take him to the church bazaar instead?

Number 2 son thinks he's a hip hop gangsta rappa.

Spouse yearns for the day when the band goes back on the road, and quite frankly I just wish for stronger prozac.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »

Number 1 son likes going to Reading and is off to see Fleetwood Mac this weekend. He claims Peter Green is back on the axe and ripping out rifts. This sounds quite frightening, do you think I should withdraw my consent and take him to the church bazaar instead?

Spouse yearns for the day when the band goes back on the road, and quite frankly I just wish for stronger prozac.

Tell him see him at reading next year. Hey put riterlyn in their drinks?? hey its an idea???
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »

I love the idea that Peter Green is back, does that mean reworks of "The Green Manalishi" and "Black Magic woman"..??
Privacy Policy