Struggling to fid work in accounting ...

Options
13»

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mollymoo wrote: »
    So why has A-vic took it upon herself to post a part of my private message.

Seems like one rule for one and one rule for another.

There is enough pain and hurt going on in this world......................I for one certainly do not want this sort of discussion taking place on here so show some compassion and take it with you, grow up and deal with it off here.

Sorry what part of this do you not understand.

Thankyou.
  • mollymoo
    mollymoo Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    There is enough pain and hurt going on in this world......................I for one certainly do not want this sort of discussion taking place on here so show some compassion and take it with you, grow up and deal with it off here.

Sorry what part of this do you not understand.

Thankyou.

All of it, but its a public forum and i'm being slated for something that even A-vic did, I feel the need to point out double standards.
  • Diannew
    Options
    mollymoo wrote: »
    All of it, but its a public forum and i'm being slated for something that even A-vic did, I feel the need to point out double standards.

This is my last reply post to you on this..................

A Vic........ did not put "personal information" that she had told you through a PRIVATE message on the forum for everyone to read. That is a very disrespectful as I said before and I will not get involved with you ever again on this forum.

Enjoy christmas.....

Thank you.
  • mollymoo
    mollymoo Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    This is my last reply post to you on this..................

A Vic........ did not put "personal information" that she had told you through a PRIVATE message on the forum for everyone to read. That is a very disrespectful as I said before and I will not get involved with you ever again on this forum.

Enjoy christmas.................

Thank you

Yeah fair enough, though she shouldn't really be giving me " personal information " about herself if she doesn't even know me, but point taken.

Yes I'll have a lovely christmas thanks :)
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    xmas..............hate it !!!! lol
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    xmas..............hate it !!!! lol

well i hate having PMs..... *LOL*
  • mark130273
    Options
    Marga wrote: »
    well i hate having PMs..... *LOL*

is that private messages....or pms !!!! hahahaha
  • Marga
    Options
    is that private messages....or pms !!!! hahahaha

i dont have PMS ...i am a lady ;)
  • mark130273
    Options
    i dont have PMS ...i am a lady ;)

yeh right.................................

telling me that a "LADY" doesnt have it !!!! rollocks and double rollocks !!!!

hahahaha
  • Marga
    Options
    yeh right.................................

telling me that a "LADY" doesnt have it !!!! rollocks and double rollocks !!!!

hahahaha

will you be too shocked then if i say also that as a lady i am i dont fart or burp ....and i am always right :p
  • mark130273
    Options
    will you be too shocked then if i say also that as a lady i am i dont fart or burp ....and i am always right :p

nope that sounds about right.........and you dont sit on the couch scratching your "mary" when no ones looking !!!! hahahahaha
  • Marga
    Options
    nope that sounds about right.........and you dont sit on the couch scratching your "mary" when no ones looking !!!! hahahahaha

Exactly!!! i knew we would get along just fine :)
  • mark130273
    Options
    Exactly!!! i knew we would get along just fine :)

sounds like perfection........totally well matched up in every department !!!! hahahah
  • Diannew
    Options
    sounds like perfection........totally well matched up in every department !!!! hahahah

Especially the "mary" bit hey Mark xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOL
  • George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    what everyone is saying accountancy isnt just a job it is a vocation, and yes you are posting on a public forum, an accountancy student public forum not facebook or bebo we like to show mutural respect for students.

Anyway back to the thread, how is the search going gental jesus?
    AK002 wrote: »
    Think this has got a tad out of hand tbh...

WOW !, lol ive not been on AAT forums for quite a long time and come back to see this !

I agree this is getting way out of hand!

Can we get back to the main topic please lol !

A-Vic, I have stopped looking for the time as it is getting close to xmas and new years and I would hate to be in a cloud of stress at this time lol

What I have decided to do is wait until after new years and have a review of my current CV change bits and bob then hopefully that will increase my chances.

Can anyone give me advide on how to list the AAT qualification on my CV. As of now, under qualifications, I have AAT Qualification Date.... as the title then i just list the modules/units under it. ???

Thanks all
  • mark130273
    Options
    WOW !, lol ive not been on AAT forums for quite a long time and come back to see this !

I agree this is getting way out of hand!

Can we get back to the main topic please lol !

A-Vic, I have stopped looking for the time as it is getting close to xmas and new years and I would hate to be in a cloud of stress at this time lol

What I have decided to do is wait until after new years and have a review of my current CV change bits and bob then hopefully that will increase my chances.

Can anyone give me advide on how to list the AAT qualification on my CV. As of now, under qualifications, I have AAT Qualification Date.... as the title then i just list the modules/units under it. ???

Thanks all

when i put my qualifacation on my cv i listed the modules for the one i was taking last and then just put passed old ones !

now i list ACCA modules !
  • George Tse
    Options
    when i put my qualifacation on my cv i listed the modules for the one i was taking last and then just put passed old ones !

ok do i list all the modules for AAT ive passed even the ones from intermediate? I have completed the AAT now but not started ACCA yet.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options

Show off ;)
  • mark130273
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »
    Show off ;)

lol
  • RichardK
    RichardK Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Finding work- How to do it

Hi

Do as I did. Ring all local accountants and offer your services free of charge for 1 month for about 3 days a week.

That will give the accountancy practice a chance to see what you are like and you can do the same. it's a 'win-win' situation and you will come out of it with some experience even after the first month.

I got a job within a day and continue to work for the same pactice for the last 4 months.

I hope this helps.

Regards
  • mark130273
    Options
    RichardK wrote: »
    Hi

Do as I did. Ring all local accountants and offer your services free of charge for 1 month for about 3 days a week.

That will give the accountancy practice a chance to see what you are like and you can do the same. it's a 'win-win' situation and you will come out of it with some experience even after the first month.

I got a job within a day and continue to work for the same pactice for the last 4 months.

I hope this helps.

Regards

that is a good idea if you have got the time and the funds to support it to offer the time for nothing ..
  • George Tse
    Options
    that is a good idea if you have got the time and the funds to support it to offer the time for nothing ..

^ this !
Privacy Policy