The Work placement project?????

brownerz1993
brownerz1993 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi, couldnt get into college today, as trains are down, and my lift is ill. I know me assesment is due in thursday, and most of it is complete, just as ive gone to finish it though, i cant find the booklet, unsure of exactly whihc unit etc it is but its the one where you have to write your cv, a floorplan of your work place, bomb threat procedures, fire procedures, about computer viruses and i cant remember the rest, if anyone knows where i could acess this document it would be great, if not and you have one with you, could you please post all of the questions in this thread so i can finish it.

Many thanks.

Comments

• RichardK
    RichardK Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi, couldnt get into college today, as trains are down, and my lift is ill. I know me assesment is due in thursday, and most of it is complete, just as ive gone to finish it though, i cant find the booklet, unsure of exactly whihc unit etc it is but its the one where you have to write your cv, a floorplan of your work place, bomb threat procedures, fire procedures, about computer viruses and i cant remember the rest, if anyone knows where i could acess this document it would be great, if not and you have one with you, could you please post all of the questions in this thread so i can finish it.

Many thanks.

Hi, This is the health ans safety unit. I can try to find out more for you later today.

Tutors often engage in these forum, therefore they are likely to answer your questions.

Please can other members help this member

Regards
Privacy Policy