Accounting software advice

David@accountingsource
David@accountingsource Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
I’m new to business and looking to invest in a Software tool to help me.

I have test Sage50 professional and was impressed, however was unsure to how to run it for multi companies and it has a hefty price tag.

I am mainly aiming for Tax returns and companies' accounts.

Any programs for a new starter you could recommend?

Many thanks

Comments

• sloshed
    sloshed Registered Posts: 100 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi

Some members have recommended VT software for accounts. Might be worth searching the forum.
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I’m new to business and looking to invest in a Software tool to help me.

I have test Sage50 professional and was impressed, however was unsure to how to run it for multi companies and it has a hefty price tag.

I am mainly aiming for Tax returns and companies' accounts.

Any programs for a new starter you could recommend?

Many thanks

We use Microsoft Navision, Ive used Sage, Dream, Coda, Cadenza but Navision is by far the very best i have used. It can link up with your microsoft packages such as Excel, you can filter, Copy & Paste into excel for reconciliation purposes and you can also upload your journals straight into Navision, check them and post. I work for a Plc and we have 6 subsidaries built onto it also.

Whether or not this is right for you im not sure but if you was interested the Supplier we use are called "Tvision" you should be able to find them online no probs.

I must say this is a fantastic system and it can be personalised to suit your needs.
Privacy Policy